+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

xingyun

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hi Guys,
Suddenly, I am not able to check my application status in ECAS. Is everyone experiencing the same thing?
I recieved an email today and my wife needs to do a retest of her medical which means I and my son could have passes the test.

But suddenly ecas was not available for checking.

Thanks!

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
xingyun said:
Hi Guys,
Suddenly, I am not able to check my application status in ECAS. Is everyone experiencing the same thing?
I recieved an email today and my wife needs to do a retest of her medical which means I and my son could have passes the test.

But suddenly ecas was not available for checking.

Thanks!
Hi xingyun,
I am facing the same problem since few days , I thought it was my mistake , it happened with me before and suddenly everything was back to normal again , so I thing we do not have to worry

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Very crisp reply..

I like it :)

O_Canada said:
@ pradeeshma my answer in Blue

1. When did ur application reached NDVO ?
This Medical Request is for the Open WP.
2. U received MR via email. Can you please share the id from which that email came ? Also the Subject of that email
I just got an e-mail from CIC that I have some message in my MyCIC account, so upon logging into MyCIC account I can find the medical request and its Pre Filled forms are attached there in MyCIC account.
If u wanna know the mail id then it is donotreply (at) cic (dot) gc (dot) ca
Subject is : You have a new message in your MyCIC account for application: W####

3. As mentioned by Hadeel i believe the forms are specific to you. Please calrify other wise
Yes Forms are Specific to me and my Spouse they are Pre Filled with our Information Names,DOB,Address, UCI and File Number etc . Looking at the file number I can say it is medical request for WP because file number is same as my OWP file number and starts with W.
And I applied OWP through MyCIC so clearly it is a medical request for OWP.

4. What abt ur passport ? Is it with you or NDVO ?
My Passport is with me because when we apply through MyCIC account we just provide them a copy of our Passport . CIC will ask my Passport when they need it .

5. What next. any time lines mentioned etc ?

Next is Medicals to be done and then Wait for e-mail form CIC where they will ask for Passports to Stamp Visa and WP authorization Letter.
Regarding timelines 62 days is the current time line as shown for Online WP application as of today . When I applied in 1st week of January 2013 then this timeline was 78 days , I believe based upon work load these time lines keep on changing.

Ideally CIC should forward my Online file to NDVO but I am not sure if they are processing it from Canada. But looking at the time when I got this message in MyCIC it was 12:00 AM in Canada and no one works at that time so I do not know if this message was System generated or this was Manually pushed through the tool by NDVO.

These days Medicals are eMedical so DMP is uploading all the medicals online , things are changing in CIC and they have started using technology :D, I am not able to say if this processing is done in NDVO or Canada but ultimately at the final stage my passport will go to NDVO for stamping.

Good Luck to all

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ,

Thanks God, today I and one of my friend received Medical Papers from Islamabad (Pakistan) Visa Office where I applied for OWP application.

In my point of view , only those friends are receiving Medical request ,who received their AOR , and mean while submit their doc for OWP

xingyun

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi xingyun,
I am facing the same problem since few days , I thought it was my mistake , it happened with me before and suddenly everything was back to normal again , so I thing we do not have to worry
Hi Hadeel, did it change your status when you were able to login again?

DCCMJ

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Doc's Request.
26-03-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Request
waiting
vuexperts said:
Hi all ,

Thanks God, today I and one of my friend received Medical Papers from Islamabad (Pakistan) Visa Office where I applied for OWP application.

In my point of view , only those friends are receiving Medical request ,who received their AOR , and mean while submit their doc for OWP
CONGRATS!!, When did you submit your OWP application?

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi xingyun,
hi Hadeel
Did u happen to notice any change to ur Ecase screen when u logged in with ur UCI. Any indication that ur OWP is linked to ur PR application ?

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
DCCMJ said:
CONGRATS!!, When did you submit your OWP application?
Hi DCCMJ,
what have you written as category in your schedule 4 form of PNP application

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Wow Medical Request galore from everywhere hope remaining guys get it soon. :p

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pradeeshma said:
Interestingly its same as yours. I applied for OWP on 4-Jan
hi how long did it take for u guys to get AOR for ur PR application? Exactly 2 month or less than or more than 2 months? I'm still waiting for AOR after 2 months. It is very frustrating. I don't know what has happened. Sent a mail on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca some days back. But no reply. Tried calling CIC but the agent says no info. I don't know what has gone wrong or what to do. My old FSW application information is also not available anymore.
- can

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
canimmigrate said:
hi how long did it take for u guys to get AOR for ur PR application? Exactly 2 month or less than or more than 2 months? I'm still waiting for AOR after 2 months. It is very frustrating. I don't know what has happened. Sent a mail on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca some days back. But no reply. Tried calling CIC but the agent says no info. I don't know what has gone wrong or what to do. My old FSW application information is also not available anymore.
- can
I've Received my AOR less that 2 month ( 10 days less maybe), don't worry , you will receive it soon (I hope).

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atinsingh said:
Hi DCCMJ,
what have you written as category in your schedule 4 form of PNP application
ONTARIO Govt Nominate and

In next tag I wrote

FSW PILOT OPPORTUNITIES ONTARIO: PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
canimmigrate said:
- can
hi ,

don't worry recently I got my AOR after 81 days. So be patient. When did u sent email to CIO, they normally reply in three weeks time. Hopefully you ll get your AOR, Good Luck dear.
regards