Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
No LIC policy.. Liquid cash i.e if u are selected u can carry this with you

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Guys where can i get this affidavit stamped and signed from in kuwait in the last page of the application form.

rafiariz

Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2013
Med's Request
feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
any info on letter to show ties to ontario ......... i have never been there, never worked there .... so wot ties ?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
rafiariz said:
any info on letter to show ties to ontario ......... i have never been there, never worked there .... so wot ties ?
if you have visited canada or having few relatives/friends.

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Guys may I confirm if anybody throw some light if FSW Ontario Pilot Programe process is based on FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE. I had impression that they will wait till 4th May 2012 before process the applications. If they want that way wouldnt they dispatch 600-700 FSW PILOT related letters . Please advice

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear Friends

Recently I have received an offer from CIC (canidian immigiration citizenship) stating that they have initiated a new process of recruiting people for FSW (federal skilled worker) Ontario, which will speeden the VISA process of the CIC which i have applied in the year 2006 direct to CIC. and asked me to submit all documents before by may 4th 2012. I have sent my application along with documents but I would like to have few concerns which i want to clarify.

1) I have applied as a single in 2006 and shown funds according to that, but now added spouse and 2 kids, while submitting the application do I need to show the funds for my dependents also ?, or it is enough to show funds for me? or is it mandate to show funds for all in this procee? or can I show the funds when I land in canada? because I sent and shown them funds on me only(i.e 13000$ ), base upon will they refuse? can any one advice/suggest me on my concern.

2) regarding language proof test, I have not yet done test, but I am going to write by next month(may) prob'bly i will receive the results by EOM or first week of June, but i sent them my IELTS conformation letter & hall ticket with one covering letter and stating that am going to write next month and will submit the same by once getting results from British language council org, so here my concern do they consider or will process only once i submit the test results? or is there any specific deadline to submit results? or any alternate option?

3) what is the process time and what are the next process steps??

It would be great help to me if any of one can answer to my queries.

looking forward from your kind replies. thanks in advance.

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
Hello,

I got letter for CIC for Ontario Pilot FSW
On 12th april i have written exam of IELTS-Genera but I got Overall 5 bands. And even I can get 6.5 band in one month(i.e before end of May).

My query is,

- What If i am not send my doucments.
- Will my application closed or continue...?
- Will I get refund of my money?
- What is next for me?

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
iyikk: Reg IELTS you need to submit by end of may..so in your case it should not be a problem as you have stated them saying my IELTS score will follow later.

Reg Family if you have added them in your file while submitting u need to show the total required balance for all.. as definately u will have status change from 2006.

Regarding next steps.. just wait and watch and keep your finger crossed.

Rohit : For IELTS if you have not opted for direct post of score to them, u can give a try once more but need to submit by May31..

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Hi to all in the group,

Good to see this thread that even I am a part of.

Ok even I recieved a letter from Ontario asking for submission of FSW pilot application before May 4th. I collected all the necessary docs, filled in the application and have sent the package on 25th april.

We can all share our experiences going forward.

I guess the process time will be 3 months if at all we get nominated and around 5-9 months for further processing of PR (Senior members pls put some light on this).

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Hi RP_TP

Going fwd did you manage to see the application kit once say you are nominated. I am going through the same and would like to share info with you once you have gone through the same.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
Hi to all in the group,

Good to see this thread that even I am a part of.

Ok even I recieved a letter from Ontario asking for submission of FSW pilot application before May 4th. I collected all the necessary docs, filled in the application and have sent the package on 25th april.

We can all share our experiences going forward.

I guess the process time will be 3 months if at all we get nominated and around 5-9 months for further processing of PR (Senior members pls put some light on this).
Hello
Did you get the application form signed by a commisioner of affidavit ?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
Hi RP_TP

Going fwd did you manage to see the application kit once say you are nominated. I am going through the same and would like to share info with you once you have gone through the same.
If you are nominated they will issue a provincial certificate after which you have to apply for a PR then medicals and passports. I still don't understand how many applications is CIC gonna receive and how many will be selected and on what criteria ?

lets hope for the best .. 8)

Cheers

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Dear hronaque

Ya i did get it signed by a public notary and also got it registered. I am sure there would be many applications for the mentioned job titles under the pilot program. It is just a matter of chance also they have mentioned first come first serve basis which I feel is somewhat not justified. If you see many people have recieved this application from them by late feb or early march so it actually gives very little time for people to gather the docs and also clear ielts with the required 6.5 band.

But i guess this is better than standing the chance of loosing your application and taking a refund. By the way which noc have you applied for?

mine is for Mathematicians (NOC 2161)