+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW - Pilot Program

andi007

Apr 25, 2012
Hi,
I applied for Canadian PR in the year 2005 through XXXXX. Last month, I got a letter from CHC stating that I had been selected for special Ontario Pilot Program for quick processing. I was also informed to resubmit all the documents and new IELTS result. This program is free of cost and all the documents should be submitted within 4th of May 2012.

XXXXX has asked for INR 30,000/- to process my case again. I refused to pay them and I have directly sent the documents and IELTS result to Ontario.

Now, I have following questions :

1. Should I apply to cancel XXXXX as my representative ? I also need to update my profile with CIC. Shall I ask XXXXX to send the updated documents to CIC and then cancel them as my representitive ? Or shall I send those documents to myself ? The problem is that I don't know where to send those documents ?

2. Do I require a representative to pursue my case with CIC ?

3. The minimum score required for the program is 6.5 IELTS score. Although I got that but my spoken test score is only 5.0 (Reading 7.5, Writing 6.5 and Listening 7.5). I scored 6.0 in spoken test in 2006. I can't challenge the score since I had to send the original to Ontario. What shall I do in such a situation ?

It would be a great help to me if you people can answer my queries. Thanks in advance.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
I will suggest you cancel your representative and takeup the process yourself. You can send an email to CIC to make enquiries on where to forward your documents as long as you have the they sent to you nominating you for the program.

Your IELTS score should not be a problem

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep us updated when you get a reply from Ontorio

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear Friends

recently I have received an offer from CIC (canidian immigiration citizenship) stating that they have initiated a new process of recruiting people for FSW (federal skilled worker) Ontario, which will speeden the VISA process of the CIC which i have applied in the year 2006 direct to CIC. and asked me to submit all documents before by may 4th 2012. I have sent my application along with documents but I would like to have few concerns which i want to clarify.

1) I have applied as a single in 2006 and shown funds according to that, but now added spouse and 2 kids, while submitting the application do I need to show the funds for my dependents also ?, or it is enough to show funds for me? or is it mandate to show funds for all in this procee? or can I show the funds when I land in canada? because I sent and shown them funds on me only(i.e 13000$ ), base upon will they refuse? can any one advice/suggest me on my concern.

2) regarding language proof test, I have not yet done test, but I am going to write by next month(may) prob'bly i will receive the results by EOM or first week of June, but i sent them my IELTS conformation letter & hall ticket with one covering letter and stating that am going to write next month and will submit the same by once getting results from British language council org, so here my concern do they consider or will process only once i submit the test results?

It would be great help me to find out to provide advice/suggestion on my concerns.

looking forward from your kind replies. thanks in advance.

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
Hello,

I got letter for CIC for Ontario Pilot FSW
On 12th april i have written exam of IELTS-Genera but I got Overall 5 bands. And even I can get 6.5 band in one month(i.e before end of May).

My query is,

- What If i am not send my doucments.
- Will my application closed or continue...?
- Will I get refund of my money?
- What is next for me?

Please it's urgent .....
Thanks

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyikk said:
Dear Friends

recently I have received an offer from CIC (canidian immigiration citizenship) stating that they have initiated a new process of recruiting people for FSW (federal skilled worker) Ontario, which will speeden the VISA process of the CIC which i have applied in the year 2006 direct to CIC. and asked me to submit all documents before by may 4th 2012. I have sent my application along with documents but I would like to have few concerns which i want to clarify.

1) I have applied as a single in 2006 and shown funds according to that, but now added spouse and 2 kids, while submitting the application do I need to show the funds for my dependents also ?, or it is enough to show funds for me? or is it mandate to show funds for all in this procee? or can I show the funds when I land in canada? because I sent and shown them funds on me only(i.e 13000$ ), base upon will they refuse? can any one advice/suggest me on my concern.

2) regarding language proof test, I have not yet done test, but I am going to write by next month(may) prob'bly i will receive the results by EOM or first week of June, but i sent them my IELTS conformation letter & hall ticket with one covering letter and stating that am going to write next month and will submit the same by once getting results from British language council org, so here my concern do they consider or will process only once i submit the test results?

It would be great help me to find out to provide advice/suggestion on my concerns.

looking forward from your kind replies. thanks in advance.
Regarding Funds:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_FSW_WHO.html

Regarding IELTS:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_FSW_APPLY.html

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit.tandel2 said:
Hello,

I got letter for CIC for Ontario Pilot FSW
On 12th april i have written exam of IELTS-Genera but I got Overall 5 bands. And even I can get 6.5 band in one month(i.e before end of May).

My query is,

- What If i am not send my doucments.
- Will my application closed or continue...?
- Will I get refund of my money?
- What is next for me?

Please it's urgent .....
Thanks
I think if your application is not approved, you will not get a refund as you were nominated to the Ontario FSW program

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear, thanks for the reply.

with reference to the links still am confiuse that is it required at this time to show the funds for dependents also? because I haven't applied for them before!! if I didn't show funds for my dependents will they refuse my application? or is it acceptable that I can re-submit funds statement to CIC with one covering letter,can you please clear me?

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyikk said:
Dear, thanks for the reply.

with reference to the links still am confiuse that is it required at this time to show the funds for dependents also? because I haven't applied for them before!! if I didn't show funds for my dependents will they refuse my application? or is it acceptable that I can re-submit funds statement to CIC with one covering letter,can you please clear me?
It mandatory for you to show the funds for all your dependants. it is even stated in the application guide that even if your mother who is your dependant would be staying in your home country, she should be added as your dependant incresing the number of people you'll show funds for.
the below is from the application guide

Note: The number of family members includes both accompanying and non-accompanying
dependents (e.g. If the applicant is married, then the family size is 2 (applicant + spouse),
which means that the sufficient funds for the family is $13, 837. If the applicant is married
and has one dependent child, then the family size is 3 (applicant+ spouse + dependent child),
which means that the sufficient funds required for the entire family is $17,011).
Applicant A Example:
 Applicant A is married with one dependent child. As a family of three, the applicant
needs to demonstrate at least $17,011 of savings for the 12 months following his/her
application to Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program.
 Applicant A has $20,000 in his/her bank account. This means that applicant A meets
the minimum amount of savings for the program.
 Applicant A needs to submit supporting documents, demonstrating the $20,000
balance in his/her bank account. This document can be obtained at no cost from your
financial institution.
Applicant B Example:
 Applicant B is moving to Canada with her spouse.
 Applicant B’s mother is staying in her home country.
 Both the spouse and the mother are financially dependent on Applicant B.
 Applicant B must show savings of $17,011 to support 3 people.

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
Hello,

Can any guide me in "Ties to Ontario" letter.

I have not worked in canada or any family or freinds?

- What should I write in this letter.

Can any one help in this?

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
You need to show some ties.. relatives, job, education or have a job in hand.. if nothing than just mention the reason why you choose Ontario as ur destination while filling earlier.

You can show ties with your job profile saying your job is more in demand in the state.

rohit.tandel2

Feb 29, 2012
Hello,

I have submit my applicaiton last week.

My query is,

1) What if I am not able to submit IELTS result till 30th June 2012?
Will my applicaiton refuse? or will they hold for my IELTS result?

2) whom sign is require in "Declaration as to the Truth of Nominee Application" ?

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit.tandel2 said:
Hello,

I have submit my applicaiton last week.

My query is,

1) What if I am not able to submit IELTS result till 30th June 2012?
Will my applicaiton refuse? or will they hold for my IELTS result?

2) whom sign is require in "Declaration as to the Truth of Nominee Application" ?
May 4th deadline is extended till May 31st.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Yes, Keep Waitinggggggggggg

luluyu

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
I wonder what's our chance of being selected?
If we are not selected then we will be cut off. What a sad fate!
:eek: