English/French - 24+4 = 28
Age = 6
Education = 23
Work Experience = 15
Relative in Canada = 5
----------------------------
TOTAL = 77

You have more than enough points - I was thinking that this could be a problem.

1) Which NOC have you chosen as the primary NOC? How much experience do you have in your primary NOC in the past 10 years?
How a diploma is coming equivalent to Masters? I think there is the problem.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fly2Can said:
How a diploma is coming equivalent to Masters? I think there is the problem.
Nope. In the past, certain applicants have got their post graduate diploma evaluated as equivalent to a Canadian Masters degree.

legyptiano

Apr 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, but it does not specify which stream.
The two streams available are Human Capital Priorities Stream and French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
I believe I am eligible for both, Can I just choose which one I want to apply under ?
Is there any one that is better to apply under? faster processing time ?

Thank you for the Help.

LIZAH

Apr 6, 2016
Hello,

I was wondering when you received the PT from ONPNP, did you receive it today? And when did you enter the pool?

Thank you so much.

legyptiano said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, but it does not specify which stream.
The two streams available are Human Capital Priorities Stream and French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
I believe I am eligible for both, Can I just choose which one I want to apply under ?
Is there any one that is better to apply under? faster processing time ?

Thank you for the Help.

aayushri

Dec 29, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
Hi guys,

Can I ask a basic question?

I have 467 CRS (profile opened on 10th March). How do i get OINP invitation?? I have not received any such mail in last month. Is it dependant on NOC code??

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
aayushri said:
Hi guys,

Can I ask a basic question?

I have 467 CRS (profile opened on 10th March). How do i get OINP invitation?? I have not received any such mail in last month. Is it dependant on NOC code??
It is not NOC specific. Ontario sends invitations randomly. usually deleting and recreating profiles help if you have been waiting for a few weeks and not received an invitation. I myself received invitation one day after I recreated my profile. Also make sure that Ontario is sending out invitations because they sometimes stop it to process the received applications.
All the best,

legyptiano

Apr 6, 2016
CRS 462 NOC 2171 I got the maximum score in both the English and the french exam.

I was hoping to get ITA so i dont have to go with PNP , but points went up as soon as it was time for me to create my profile...

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
legyptiano said:
CRS 462 NOC 2171 I got the maximum score in both the English and the french exam.

I was hoping to get ITA so i dont have to go with PNP , but points went up as soon as it was time for me to create my profile...
I think it must be French speaking stream as there were others too, who received NOI from Ontario in last few days.

As per general discussion on the forum, Ontario is not sending PTs in Human capital stream. There are many others waiting since mid feb.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
legyptiano said:

OINP will just send the generic PT letter - its upto you to choose the stream that suits you the best. The application form is common for both the programs and you have an option to select which stream you are applying under. Check the application guides for both the streams and decide which one you want to apply under.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You might have failed your eligibility because your experience in 2133 might have fallen below 12 months (within the past 10 years) in April. Hence, the issue.

You can e-mail OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and describe your situation. Send your name, DOB, Passport Number and old EE profile number. Request them to transfer your file under a new EE profile and give them the new EE profile details.
Hello Raj

I have send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca on 3rd April explaining that my profile became non eligible and asking what to do. I receive this reply
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence on April 3rd:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

My question is. I have to send them my e-mail or by courrier ??

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Reply to the email. No need of sending anything to them via courier in this case.

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Han said:
It is not NOC specific. Ontario sends invitations randomly. usually deleting and recreating profiles help if you have been waiting for a few weeks and not received an invitation. I myself received invitation one day after I recreated my profile. Also make sure that Ontario is sending out invitations because they sometimes stop it to process the received applications.
All the best,
Hi, please guide me on how to correctly withdraw and recreate EE profile. I did several times but no luck so far. Need to ensure that I am doing it right next time (this week). Thanks so much for taking out time to reply.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Strange.

You are getting the following points.

English/French - 24+4 = 28
Age = 6
Education = 23
Work Experience = 15
Relative in Canada = 5
TOTAL = 77

You have more than enough points - I was thinking that this could be a problem.

1) Which NOC have you chosen as the primary NOC? How much experience do you have in your primary NOC in the past 10 years?

Hi Raj,
I completed Master in Mechanical Engg. What we should put in Field of Study , either Science, Applied or Sciences, General or Other.
Kindly help.