+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
techie85 said:
Dear All

My CRS score is 427, I created my profile just last week.

2 days back I got a message in my Express Entry profile with following subject :

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Does it mean that I got the Ontario PNP ? What are the next steps. This message says that I should contact Ontario myself, but not mentioned how. Could someone please help me
I have already answered this on another thread!

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
techie85 said:
Dear All

My CRS score is 427, I created my profile just last week.

2 days back I got a message in my Express Entry profile with following subject :

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Does it mean that I got the Ontario PNP ? What are the next steps. This message says that I should contact Ontario myself, but not mentioned how. Could someone please help me
No, this does not mean you have got pnp, it means that you are invited to apply for pnp. Visit their website and read the application guide for the required documents and the procedure to apple. You don't have to contact them just send your file when you are ready with the documents.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Let's see if I get "Notification of Interest" this week. I did not create a new profile, giving a chance with same old profile from last week. To all of those who are waiting for "Notification of Interest", All the best.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
goldencanada said:
Let's see if I get "Notification of Interest" this week. I did not create a new profile, giving a chance with same old profile from last week. To all of those who are waiting for "Notification of Interest", All the best.
When did you create your profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
THIS IS FOR ALL EE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED A PT FROM ONTARIO.

Please be advised that each one of you who has got a PT AND who have already/are going to submit a COMPLETE application package within the 45 day mark from the date of PT (Human Capital priorities Stream AND Fresh Speaking Workers Stream) WILL HAVE YOUR APPLICATIONS PROCESSED, NO MATTER HOW LONG THE DELAY IS..

All your applications will be processed. The only reason they will return your application is when you have sent in an incomplete application. THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE RETURNED BECAUSE OF CAP.

The news from OINP office is that people who have submitted their applications before September 15, 2015 will have their applications processed this year. Applications submitted after that will be processed in 2016. Nonetheless, the applications will be processed.

Good luck to all and all the very best :) .

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Please be advised that each one of you who has got a PT AND who have already/are going to submit a COMPLETE application package within the 45 day mark from the date of PT (Human Capital priorities Stream AND Fresh Speaking Workers Stream) WILL HAVE YOUR APPLICATIONS PROCESSED, NO MATTER HOW LONG THE DELAY IS..

All your applications will be processed. The only reason they will return your application is when you have sent in an incomplete application. THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE RETURNED BECAUSE OF CAP.

The news from OINP office is that people who have submitted their applications before September 15, 2015 will have their applications processed this year. Applications submitted after that will be processed in 2016. Nonetheless, the applications will be processed.

Where did you get this information from?
Thanks

valioiko

Star Member
Jul 27, 2008
Hey guys! I have a few questions I don't have the answers to and couldn't find them anywhere, so I was hoping you could give your opinions.

1. I couldn't get reference letters from three of my employers - one closed down (have contract and JD instead), the other one just refused to deal with it (have contract and JD instead), and the third one is very secretive due to the nature of their business (have only contract + a report for the government institution for my national insurance proving that I've worked for them). Do you think those documents will suffice?
2. We have a three month-old daughter who hasn't even been registered with the authorities in our home country yet (too long of a process), let a lone having a passport. Do you think it would be OK if I only sent a birth certificate and a photo of hers?
3. The application guide says that only translations need to be notarised and doesn't say anything about English documents. Does this mean that we can just send photo copies of the original English documents, even the IELTS results?

Thanks a lot! Your help is much appreciated!

Good luck to everybody!

fat_penguin

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:

I do not believe these^ claims. My OINP application was received by Ontario in early October and I was nominated a few days ago. The whole process took only 39 days.

No need to push people into despair by telling them their applications won't be processed until 2016.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fat_penguin said:
I do not believe these^ claims. My OINP application was received by Ontario in early October and I was nominated a few days ago. The whole process took only 39 days.

No need to push people into despair by telling them their applications won't be processed until 2016.

With all due respect sir, just because you don't believe it does not mean it is false. People have called Ontario Immigration office the day before and they got this information directly from there.

Could you please share your timeline? Were you a FSW or CEC candidate?

My application reached them on November 5 and I am as worried as others are because of this delay.