+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
goldencanada said:
I selected "Ontario" when it listed choice of provinces. Where is the option to enable PNP notifications?
It is okay if you have chosen Ontario alone. You don't have any option to enable PNP notifications. If you get a interest letter from Ontario, you will receive it as a message in your myCIC account!

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I have received a notification of interest from Ontario on my express entry CIC profile. In the message they says if you are interested you should directly notify Ontario Immigration Program, how could we do that? I have just started compiling my documents.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Canadiense85 said:
I have received a notification of interest from Ontario on my express entry CIC profile. In the message they says if you are interested you should directly notify Ontario Immigration Program, how could we do that? I have just started compiling my documents.
Congrats, you have 45 days to send your complete application to them.

It must reach them within the 45 day deadline.

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Has anyone confirmed that OOINP will not process any applications in the December/January timeframe?

Someone posted here that this information is dated from year ago, so I would like to confirm. Maybe due to the high number of applications they might have changed it.

Thanks.

edupuis3

Aug 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have submitted an application for the Express Entry as a FSW in April 2015. My score is 403. I'm wondering if I should delete my profile and resubmit with the hopes that Ontario will consider it for the OINP, or is there any point this late in the year?

Thanks!

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Just bumping this thread and tagging it for future reference. I got a letter of interest aboot 3 days after profile submission, I believe within 36 hours of Job Bank registration confirmation and EE profile becoming Active or Open or whatever the term they've been using. Just FYI.

New invitees to the acadamy of Ontario Arts and Haberdashery Sciences, let's keep this thread alive. We need to make sure the app fee ($1500!) is worth paying for.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
edupuis3 said:
Hi everyone,

I have submitted an application for the Express Entry as a FSW in April 2015. My score is 403. I'm wondering if I should delete my profile and resubmit with the hopes that Ontario will consider it for the OINP, or is there any point this late in the year?

Thanks!
Hi edupuis3 (hmm interesting nickname, have you met elektttra9 yet? :p just kidding), since your score is well below what has historically been effective, I think what you suggest doing is a wise approach. But if you're on the fence, why not wait for the 20th draw? That way you will have a good margin before the next draw? Yeah I think you should wait for the 20th draw before withdrawing your current profile. Y'know, just in case. But I dont know how OINP works and what their schedule is like so take my suggestions as what a rational being's rational act would be in such circumstances. I invite others with more knowledge about OINP invites to share their thoughts. Best wishes to you.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupuis3 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Yes, you should definitely give it a try. I created my profile on 4th November and got PT on 6th November. Noc 2174. I have seen few people getting PT recently. You never know your luck and as such you are not losing anything, so no harm in creating a new profile. Let me know if you get one :D

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
What's the most important factor they count when sending out PT Notification of Interest?

Is it Age, Language, Canadian Work Experience, Foreign Work Experience, Level of Study or Job Field in-demand?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lpera said:
Has anyone confirmed that OOINP will not process any applications in the December/January timeframe?

Someone posted here that this information is dated from year ago, so I would like to confirm. Maybe due to the high number of applications they might have changed it.

Thanks.
No that information is true but what we don't understand is the term "don't process". No office in this whole wide world has 2 months off. So, we do not know what they mean by "don't process".

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldencanada said:
What's the most important factor they count when sending out PT Notification of Interest?

Is it Age, Language, Canadian Work Experience, Foreign Work Experience, Level of Study or Job Field in-demand?

[/quote

No one knows for sure. PT has been issued to wide variety of people with different age groups and work experience. People without ties or work in canada has been invited. Graduates and post graduates were issued PT. In short, if your score is above 400 and profile created after 1stJune, you can definately hope for an invitation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
edupuis3 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Of course you should. Profiles created before June will NOT be considered by Ontario.