Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Must meet eligibility requirements for one of the programs under Express Entry and have Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code
2. Must provide Language test results for either English or French with a minimum score of CLB7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
3. Must have minimum education of a diploma, certificate or degree that is comparable to the Canadian education system.
4. Must have proof of settlement funds
5. Must show intent to reside in demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario
6. Must have a CRS score of over 400.

Also check out this post by @rajkamalmohanram. It explains Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream in detail

canadavisa website -> canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Guys, who else considering to apply this stream? Are you here?

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Waiting for a PT interest but I just created the Express Entry profile last night and for some reason my Job bank has still not synced with the Express entry profile and hence the profile is still on pending status. :(

I am not sure why there is being such a delay in my profile being updated confirming that my job bank profile has been activated. :(

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
4. Must have proof of settlement funds before PT ?

how will you show them ?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
dastanmo said:
Waiting for a PT interest but I just created the Express Entry profile last night and for some reason my Job bank has still not synced with the Express entry profile and hence the profile is still on pending status. :(

I am not sure why there is being such a delay in my profile being updated confirming that my job bank profile has been activated. :(
Wait for 24 hours to active it..!!

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
krunal2904 said:
Wait for 24 hours to active it..!!
Thank you! Yes, just waiting and keeping my fingers crossed. :)

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
OINP News page got updated: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

"The OINP is also reopening the Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. The OINP is now identifying qualified applicants from the federal government’s Express Entry pool and will issue Notifications of Interest to applicants that meet the criteria."

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
And the minimum CRS requirement still remains the same, at 400.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder how many days it'll stay open ::)
Since Wes is really slow at evaluating I begin to fear I won't be able to catch OINP :mad:

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
ayshilal said:
Since Wes is really slow at evaluating I begin to fear I won't be able to catch OINP :mad:
It will work on periodic basis;

"To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP will be monitoring the volume of applications to each of these streams. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened again via this OINP Updates page."

So, I guess, everyone will have a fair chance. :)

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At this point, do we have to take steps to apply for OINP or do they select profiles from EE and then we fill out forms, pay fee stc.? In short, do i do anything now that OINP is open or just wait until they invite me..I am at 440

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Anyways, the bad news is people under 400 will have to stop waiting/hoping and will need to step up their game. Re-do IELTS, get another degree or find an alternate province for nomination. There's no chance to get an ITA through main EE draws, as 400 being the baseline for OINP, the federal draws are going to hover over a safe margin above this 400 baseline to allow OINP to attract its audience. Which means, the cutoff score will not go near 400. It will stay say minimum 25-35/40 points above the OINP's minimum requirement. Hence, maybe, it's just 440s or if the next couple of draws or so are really huge, maybe 430s is the least the main EE draw cutoffs are going to dip.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayshilal said:
Someone calculated that there will be total 6k candidates selected in a year I.e. 1500 per quarter. Out of these 500 for human capital, masters & PhD each. Probably they will find 500 candidates for invitation within a day.