June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Hey friend
I need your help i am planning to apply for my parent supervisa i have questions regarding invitation letter i mention 9 month because for purpose of visit i can get iternity max for 9 month have insurance for 1yr.
So is that ok like menstioning 9month and what can i provide in purpose of visit.
Thanks

jomar1113

Sep 12, 2014
Updated Timeline of my Mother-in-law's Super Visa Application:

Application Submitted Online - May 30, 2019
Application Received - May 30, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 31, 2019
Biometrics Done - June 5, 2019
Medical Request - June 6, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 10, 2019
Medical Passed - June 20, 2019
Correspondence Letter - June 26, 2019.
Passport Request - June 26, 2019.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Updated Timeline of my Mother-in-law's Super Visa Application:

Application Submitted Online - May 30, 2019
Application Received - May 30, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 31, 2019
Biometrics Done - June 5, 2019
Medical Request - June 6, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 10, 2019
Medical Passed - June 20, 2019
Correspondence Letter - June 26, 2019.
Passport Request - June 26, 2019.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
congrats!!!!

from which country did you apply.
I am stuck at Biometrics done and it has been a total of 12 days since i submitted my supervisa application. Thanks

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, For how much did you buy and from which company.. Thanks
i got it for around 1300 CAD.. i dont remeber the company..i just googled a couple of companies and analysed all the quotes!!
Nearly all agents were giving the same amount. The coverage was 100k CAD.

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi Bryanna

I have sent an web form as per your advise. The below are the response:

Your application is currently being reviewed for secondary clearances. Delays during secondary clearances are out of our control as we are required to coordinate with external authorities. As such, our office is not able to provide you a definitive time frame for finalisation, howeven, we will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview is required.

The medical status remains "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Just FYI, all the time I communicated with them until this time, they replied that the medical review is pending but this is the only time they mentioned something different.

I am really confused what's going on. Could you please share your knowledge/experience on this situation? Do you have any suggested action that we can take from our end?

Thanking you for your advise/suggestion.
SHSajib
Hi Bryanna and all experts,

Re posting the content for your comments.

I have sent an web form as per your advise. The below are the response:

Your application is currently being reviewed for secondary clearances. Delays during secondary clearances are out of our control as we are required to coordinate with external authorities. As such, our office is not able to provide you a definitive time frame for finalisation, howeven, we will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview is required.

The medical status remains "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Just FYI, all the time I communicated with them until this time, they replied that the medical review is pending but this is the only time they mentioned something different.

I am really confused what's going on. Could you please share your knowledge/experience on this situation? Do you have any suggested action that we can take from our end?

Thanks

wingbuot

Nov 20, 2017
Hello guys,

I need help!
My parents applied for Super Visa together.
My father got his medical request yesterday June 27. However, my mother never got her medical request.
Any idea how this works?

Thanks!

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi everyone! Just sharing my timeline for super visa application for my parents (Manila, Philippines)
Submitted: June 12, 2019
Confirmation letter received: June 13, 2019
Biometrics: June 13, 2019
Medical: upfront
My dad is waiting for a sputum test which may take up to a month before we find out the result according to the panel physician.

Just patiently waiting now and hopefully they will both pass the medical and will have their passport request after. This is their second application. They applied for visitor visa last January 2019 and got denied. Hopefully they will be granted super visa this time.

BC100

Jun 29, 2019
My parents applied for supervisa from Bangladesh in March 2019. They applied with upfront medical sheet. Then my dad got a referral to a cardiologist after a month. He completed the cardiologist's checkup. Then in June 2019, both my parents got visa refusal letters stating that they did not respond to their request for completion of medical exam. Then my parents went to the medical centre where they were told that their medical exam reports were submitted. Now we do not know what went wrong. How can the High Commission of Canada in Singapore not receive the medical reports if the medical centre has already sent them?

hoorain

Jun 29, 2019
Aslamo alikum....
i have applied for my mother supervisa...
Date applied..10 june
Biometric request...11 june
Biometric done..18 june
After that we do not receive any response...
How much time they are taking for supervisa...i am from pakistan...
And one more thing how i can check status of application please reply thankyou....​

hoorain

Jun 29, 2019
Super Visa Application Submitted with Upfront Medical: April 13, 2019

Submission Confirmation (Mother): April 13, 2019
Submission Confirmation (Father): Not Received

Biometrics Requested (Mother): April 15, 2019
Biometrics Requested (Father): April 17, 2019

Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi (Mother): April 17, 2019
Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi (Father): April 26, 2019

Biometrics Update on profile (Mother): April 18, 2019
Biometrics Update on profile (Father): April 26, 2019

Visitor Acknowledgement Letter: May 08, 2019

Passport Requested: May 21, 2019
Status Changed to Approved Online: May 21, 2019
Please tell me how i can check the status of my application....

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi
Need help
I had applied for supervisa for parents in april ?
They got the ppr but the visa validity, as per counterfoil is given only for two years.
There passports are valid for another 9 years
I do not understand how and why they have got visa only for 2 years ??
It should be till expiry of passport or a month before it ? Isnt it ?

What are my options ?

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can I do super visa insurance separately for each as they will arrive different times ?