+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Your birth certificate (stating both their names) would suffice if their marriage certificate is not available
Thank you
But their passport has last names on it and my birth certificate doesn’t have their last names on it
Do you think, it’ll work?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you
But their passport has last names on it and my birth certificate doesn’t have their last names on it
Do you think, it’ll work?
Your school records? Government household registry? You can include a combination of these documents

imacharya82

Aug 6, 2015
hai bryanna
Where should i upload it application processed inside canada or outside canada because my application will be later transfer to new delhi visa office . So i should upload in new delhi web form or ircc webform inside canada
Thanks
Indra

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hai bryanna
Where should i upload it application processed inside canada or outside canada because my application will be later transfer to new delhi visa office . So i should upload in new delhi web form or ircc webform inside canada
Thanks
Indra
The India visa office that processes applications for the region/states where she lives

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
I applied for my parents on 25 March. Their visit visa was refused last year so biometrics was not needed.

No update yet lets finger cross and hope for good news.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
No

Choose the selection which gives super visas

Your mom will be a dependent. Combine any documents which cannot be uploaded into a single PDF.... upload to Optional/Letter of Explanation. Mention in the cover letter that documents ABC are being uploaded to Optional.

Their tentative date of arrival.

Please search this forum or Google. It must be formal, addressed to the visa officer, nothing emotional or OTT

Do check the instructions as you submit their applications. It is electronic signatures.

For your parents' super visa applications, you must prove that you meet LICO for 6 persons (assuming you don't have any children)
Thank you very much

As I am going to rep on the file, applying online for my parents. it is asking me 5476 and 5713 both. Why they need both if 5476 is already there

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Been trying to apply for my mothers super visa. When I take the questionnaire it leads me to my account. I'm not getting an option for Super visa anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
For those who have applied, by when does the Medicals usually update? Do you know by when I can expect a status update?

Time line so far:
Upfront Medical Exam on March 19th
Submitted online Super Visa application on March 25th
Biometrics updated on both of their applications on March 28th.

Father received a request for further Medicals from Philipines office (MANILMC@international.gc.ca) on March 27th, suspected of TB. Shouldn't this request come from the Vietnam Office (hochi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca)?

Both of my parents GCKey Profiles show a status of, "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Their Details about your application status have not updated even after receiving both Biometrics and my father receiving further Medical Request.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For those who have applied, by when does the Medicals usually update? Do you know by when I can expect a status update?

Time line so far:
Upfront Medical Exam on March 19th
Submitted online Super Visa application on March 25th
Biometrics updated on both of their applications on March 28th.

Father received a request for further Medicals from Philipines office (MANILMC@international.gc.ca) on March 27th, suspected of TB. Shouldn't this request come from the Vietnam Office (hochi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca)?

Both of my parents GCKey Profiles show a status of, "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Their Details about your application status have not updated even after receiving both Biometrics and my father receiving further Medical Request.

As your parents applied online, their visa applications can be processed by any office worldwide. In this case, the Manila VO is processing their applications

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
Hey there today we received correspondence letter for my parents super visa (which is all about biometric validation) and its been almost a week they passed the medical. From this point what are the chances that they definitely will get approval for their visa? If anyone has any idea please share.

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
If by any chance those tests were for TB then it would take at least 2-3 months after the initial tests for IRCC to confirm that the reports are clear. That could be one reason for the delay.

This is typically another reason why processing takes longer. There's nothing you can do to expedite these background checks
Hi Bryanna

I sent an query and the below are their reply:

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending assessment by the Medical Unit for the successful completion of all your medical examinations.

Your message has prompted us to send a follow up however, we are unable to provide an exact date as to when it will be assessed. Once our office has received these results, we will be in a position to advise further.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all applications.

We appreciate your patience and hope this information will be of assistance.

It's been 2 weeks since we receive the reply and 4 weeks passed since the reports were sent to them. Do you think we should send any further query?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge/experience.

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
When you guys sign into your GCKey account, does it keep redirecting to the immigration and citizenship home page? --> https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Every time I click check on application, it directs me to the GCKey login and then right back to the Immigration landing page. So frustrating! I've cleared browser cache and cookies and the same thing on Internet Explorer and Chrome.