+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Hi bryanna
I got the passport submission request today and yesterday i did receive a correspondence letter for biometric too so after we get her status of medical passed we booked her Australia flight on mar3rd now can she just submit the passport with the pp request letter to Vac office of Melbourne ( she has to mail it as she be staying in Adelaide,SA) do we need to do anythng before mailing the passport?? I mean like to notify IRCC about this travel(Australia) though she did mention it in her purpose of travel that she be going Australia in march (dates were not confirmed then) so should we need to inform IRCC about this travel date and to submit any request to VAC office Australia for permission to submit passport at their location?
Please let me know
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna
I got the passport submission request today and yesterday i did receive a correspondence letter for biometric too so after we get her status of medical passed we booked her Australia flight on mar3rd now can she just submit the passport with the pp request letter to Vac office of Melbourne ( she has to mail it as she be staying in Adelaide,SA) do we need to do anythng before mailing the passport?? I mean like to notify IRCC about this travel(Australia) though she did mention it in her purpose of travel that she be going Australia in march (dates were not confirmed then) so should we need to inform IRCC about this travel date and to submit any request to VAC office Australia for permission to submit passport at their location?
Please let me know
Thanks
Absolutely fantastic. It's all worked out well.

She must email the Abu Dhabi + Sydney (Australia) visa offices to confirm that she can submit her passport to the Melbourne VAC

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Yes it did i mean we are still amazed as application submitted on feb 18 was not expecting that fast:)..But I must appreciate your help and responses as it was alot of guidance and proper way of applying that we got it approved so fast without a hussle .Thanks alot .Just emailed the Australian vac office now emailing the abu dhabi vac too:)

B_B

Jun 12, 2017
I am planning to apply for super visa for my mom, my question is how long should i ask for visa for her to come and visit me in invitation letter? Should i mention period i am inviting here here or i shouldnt mention? My mom has been refued 3 times before for canada visa, Twice in 2010 (Work Permit) and once in 2001(Visitors Visa) Both time was denied based on no strong ties to home country to return back after visa ends! My mom has visited UK while i was there for 4 months in 2010 after she was denied for canada twice. I need lots of info and i would really appreciate first with the time frame i should or shouldnt mention in invitation letter?

av1988

Mar 28, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
9th March 2015
AOR Received.
8th May 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
It's not possible to tell. It depends on her medical reports for the super visa medicals.

Are you able to get super visa insurance for her?
Yea...as it was cured in 2013 only...

Sunflower98

Dec 14, 2016
Hello Everyone - This thread is so informative!! Not sure if anyone has had a situation like this (need advise). My mom is here in Canada on a visitor's visa since June 2018 - she applied for and received an extension until June 2019. Is it a good idea to apply for super visa online before she leaves Canada? I was advised by CIC that the application can be done online but I need to specify the country of residence. I am studying and need her to help with my little ones - is this a good enough reason? Thank you.

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Hello Everyone - This thread is so informative!! Not sure if anyone has had a situation like this (need advise). My mom is here in Canada on a visitor's visa since June 2018 - she applied for and received an extension until June 2019. Is it a good idea to apply for super visa online before she leaves Canada? I was advised by CIC that the application can be done online but I need to specify the country of residence. I am studying and need her to help with my little ones - is this a good enough reason? Thank you.
U can ask for expert advices too but as far as i know::
1) u cannot apply for TRV including supervisor within canada u may get extensions instead but for TRV (visit visa or super) it needed to be applied outside the canada
2) by mentioning help for ur child to get look after by ur mom infact weakens ur case as they consider it a illegal work( baby sitting/daycare services)
My suggestion apply for supervisa (which will allow ur mom to stay for 2 yrs at a time ) once her visit visa expire or going to expire but at the time of application submission she must be outside of canada

Reactions: Sunflower98

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need help from experts..
My parents in law applied back in 2018 dec....and got refused for TRV. They applied by themselves and did a mistake...
1- they haven’t declared the refusal of USA visa?
2- they also miss some family information....

After applying GCMS notes, we found the reason that they hide the USA refusal.... but that was unintentional.. they just over read the question by mistake.

This time we are going to apply supervisa.... any suggestion how to clarify the visa officer. Or anyone have a same or similar issue?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Hello,

I have 2 questions.

1. For Super Visa you need net income (Line 150) of NOA or the gross income. Website does mention gross income.
2. Insurance agents are now offering monthly payment plans for medical coverage. Has anyone tried that and got the visa? Urgent reply please. Thanks

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

I have 2 questions.

1. For Super Visa you need net income (Line 150) of NOA or the gross income. Website does mention gross income.
2. Insurance agents are now offering monthly payment plans for medical coverage. Has anyone tried that and got the visa? Urgent reply please. Thanks
Yes i got monthly insurance,paid 2 months deposit and processing fee and got the visa for my mom

Reactions: Wash an

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
In regards to our invitation letter, is it advisable to claim that we will be supporting our parents 100% for their super visa application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In regards to our invitation letter, is it advisable to claim that we will be supporting our parents 100% for their super visa application?
Not really advisable. It would help if your parents have finances/some bank balance, however little it is

Also, don't draw focus to this point by stating '100%'. Simply mention you promise to financially support their travel and living expenses for up to two years when they visit

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Not really advisable. It would help if your parents have finances/some bank balance, however little it is

Also, don't draw focus to this point by stating '100%'. Simply mention you promise to financially support their travel and living expenses for up to two years when they visit
Noted, thank you ever so much for helping everyone so diligently Bryanna!

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
I have one more question please.

Can Self Employed provide recent business NOA instead of letter from accountant for Super Visa?