Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my father application connected online apprantely they requesting again for medical but he did medical earlier in january quite confused even he did sputum test and passed too now what can be reason plus theres no message in the inbox
only medical doctor can tell you what they looking for, So book an appointment with them

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
Hello, I am planning on applying supervisa for my parents. Do they need to maintain any bank balance? if so, what is the ideal amount?

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied super visa for my mother.

Below is Timeline
Applied on line 16th Mar 2018 with upfront medical.
Medical passed on dated 20th Mar 2018.
No updates after that.

Any idea about processing timelines after passing medicals?

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. My father just received his passport back stamped with supervisa. My question is do they only send passport back.? I mean there is no letter of approval or anything. Thanks

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied super visa for my mother.

Below is Timeline
Applied on line 16th Mar 2018 with upfront medical.
Medical passed on dated 20th Mar 2018.
No updates after that.

Any idea about processing timelines after passing medicals?
processing time is almost a month these days. So you should be getting it soon. Good luck

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my father called medical centre and they said there is no further medical request and your medical wass end and seen by the cic its confusing how it work????
call cic if you are in canada... or shoot them an email

Rion2015

Mar 19, 2018
Guys we applied for supervisa for wifes parents 49 year old and 55 year old. We submitted paper application to Vienna embassy on April 5th through IOM office. When we track the application is says passport has been dispatched from canada visa office in april 11th to canada visa application centre. I am confused. They didnt request medicals. We also put in the passports together with the application. We mentioned in invitation letter that they are gonna visit us for 2 months only and provided an itinerary flight ticket for 2 months with returning flight. We havent received an email from Cic either. Someone with similar situation please elaborate

Walera

Mar 9, 2018
My mother in-law has a 2 years super visa that expires September 25, 2019. This is her first entry into Canada and she has been here for about 5 months. I heard that before the 6th month of her stay, the process is that i have to pay $100 to immigration to renew her visa or something. i do not understand what visa i am renewing when her super visa is still valid for about 18 months. I think this $100 dollars should only apply to those who have 6 months visiting visa and not super visa....Please advise. Thank you!

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how to talk them here as I am not his representative on the application do i have to fill info form submit and then call or they will let me know on call??
if you are not representative then you cannot call them on their behalf. @Bryanna might be able to help you

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied Supervisa for my mom through cic portal (online)
Submission date: 12-Apr-2018
Start of anxiously waiting..
Hope everything works well..
as long as medical passes, you meet LICO.. she will get visa for sure. good luck

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys we applied for supervisa for wifes parents 49 year old and 55 year old. We submitted paper application to Vienna embassy on April 5th through IOM office. When we track the application is says passport has been dispatched from canada visa office in april 11th to canada visa application centre. I am confused. They didnt request medicals. We also put in the passports together with the application. We mentioned in invitation letter that they are gonna visit us for 2 months only and provided an itinerary flight ticket for 2 months with returning flight. We havent received an email from Cic either. Someone with similar situation please elaborate
i am guessing you applied for visitor visa instead of super visa. Super visa is granted if someone intents to live more than 6 months. In your case it is 2 months only. I am not sure what did you select when you were filling application ( for question that says how long you want to live in canada.. a) less than six months b) more than six months?)

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
You can try link the paper application to an online account to see a bit more details....

Did they undergo any medicals in the past year.. because if they did then they would have been on file so CIC would not need new ones because medicals are valid for a year...

In rare cases if you apply for a supervisa the reviewing officer can decide to issue a basic multiple entry TRV... this may be the case