+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY for Quebec Investor Program QIIP - Federal Stage since 2016 (Pls come in)

peggyc

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
seems everything freeze in our category. You did the medical check in Dec, right?
Yes I did it in Dec last year. You receive their medical check request yet? The timeline estimation seems getting longer and longer

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got and did the police clearance cert in April but no medical check up request. Weired.....

peggyc

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I got and did the police clearance cert in April but no medical check up request. Weired.....
Yes very weirded indeed. I got both no crime and medical check request within 2 weeks. Everyone’s timeline is different even though we are all QIIP applicant. Very strange. What about the Invitation letter to prepare for arrival?

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
To my knowledge, after med check up, it should be very fast to get PPR. To my case, after PC, request of Med check should be fast. In fact, our cases are not.......... So very strange and I wonder if it is related to recent HK environment resulting to too many cases of spousal application now. Then QIIP are delayed...

peggyc

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
So worry. It takes too long for us.
I can totally understand how you feel. The recent HK situation and the launch of the Atlantic Program of Canada Governemwnt have attracted so many people applying the immigration there. Seeing the extension of the “estimated processing time ” on the web site also deepen my worries. Let’s hope for the best!

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
looking forward to the good news. BTW, are you applying thru agents or by yourself? How did your agent said?

jaski22

Jun 3, 2018
Yes I did it in Dec last year. You receive their medical check request yet? The timeline estimation seems getting longer and longer
Hi Peggyc, any updates after medical? We did our medical in October last year.

peggyc

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
looking forward to the good news. BTW, are you applying thru agents or by yourself? How did your agent said?
I am applying through agent and she said it is very difficult to tell right now as there are too many applicant. Under normal circumstances, we should receive the passport request/visa within 6 months after the police certificate but nowadays, very difficult to tell