+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only experienced people can help me, SErious family problem, hardship in my life

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
[size=10pt]Hello Guys,
[/size]My info
- My nationality is Indian and I am 30 year old
- married for ~4 years, but came here alone as it was for studies
- finished 2 years university from Ontario in JAn 2016
- working as full time employee in reputed company in ONtario
- I have 3 years open work permit valid from this month.
- Planning to file pnp NEXT YEAR as its closed this year.
- Ielts general 7 bands
- I have father and mother back home which are NOT in CANADA. I am the only one in CANADA.
- I gave a copy of my marriage certificate while I applied for VISA in JUNE 2014
- I have no Kids
- I have not been charged ever anywhere anytime in the world for any type of issue.
- My wife has a job back home.
_

following is my PROBLEM -
My wife and her family is creating trouble and asking me to come back to INDIA and leave everything in canada because she is only single child and they don't want her to live far from their parents, so her parents are forcing and (just couple hours back) they threatened my family while they visited my parents.
_ I Tried a lot to convince MY WIFE and her parents but they won't understand and getting furious day by day saying that we have already waited a long time{ by long time they meant the time I spent here starting from sep2014}
_ I asked them to send my wife right away but they wont do that at all and saying that we don't want to keep this relationship.
_ after getting my WORK VISA I was about to file her WORK VISA AND call her here but I got backed up because of new job and moving on stuff.

After 30 days of this all tensions, I have made up my mind to move On and leave her and get a divorce because the way they are acting right now and not willing to listen or understand anything, things are not going to work out in future, and no one wants these types of trouble in their life.

Following are my questions:

1. Her father is giving me and family a threat that " he Will email Canadian embassy and f**K up my career here", <<<-- need your expert comments here
2. Which document will I need at the time of PNP and/ OR PR saying that I am not married anymore.

Please advise guys,if you don't know and can help me out by asking someone who would know about this type of situation then your 2 minutes efforts can help someone coming out of this hardship situation.

I appreciate your time for reading this.

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
INDIA.....MONTREAL.....INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
imcool1 said:
[size=10pt]Hello Guys,
[/size]My info
- My nationality is Indian and I am 30 year old
- married for ~4 years, but came here alone as it was for studies
- finished 2 years university from Ontario in JAn 2016
- working as full time employee in reputed company in ONtario
- I have 3 years open work permit valid from this month.
- Planning to file pnp NEXT YEAR as its closed this year.
- Ielts general 7 bands
- I have father and mother back home which are NOT in CANADA. I am the only one in CANADA.
- I gave a copy of my marriage certificate while I applied for VISA in JUNE 2014
- I have no Kids
- I have not been charged ever anywhere anytime in the world for any type of issue.
- My wife has a job back home.
_

following is my PROBLEM -
My wife and her family is creating trouble and asking me to come back to INDIA and leave everything in canada because she is only single child and they don't want her to live far from their parents, so her parents are forcing and (just couple hours back) they threatened my family while they visited my parents.
_ I Tried a lot to convince MY WIFE and her parents but they won't understand and getting furious day by day saying that we have already waited a long time{ by long time they meant the time I spent here starting from sep2014}
_ I asked them to send my wife right away but they wont do that at all and saying that we don't want to keep this relationship.
_ after getting my WORK VISA I was about to file her WORK VISA AND call her here but I got backed up because of new job and moving on stuff.

After 30 days of this all tensions, I have made up my mind to move On and leave her and get a divorce because the way they are acting right now and not willing to listen or understand anything, things are not going to work out in future, and no one wants these types of trouble in their life.

Following are my questions:

1. Her father is giving me and family a threat that " he Will email Canadian embassy and f**K up my career here", <<<-- need your expert comments here
2. Which document will I need at the time of PNP and/ OR PR saying that I am not married anymore.

Please advise guys,if you don't know and can help me out by asking someone who would know about this type of situation then your 2 minutes efforts can help someone coming out of this hardship situation.

I appreciate your time for reading this.
hello frnd..

see u have valid work visa now....
1. The best option, u go to India n convince ur wife to come back with u in Canada....if u want to live with her n u believe she can understand u (any one could be furious if his/her partner is away from them for long time so u can ignore their current behavior ) other wise they can put lots of trouble in ur life so avoid that.

2. regarding PNP which will come up next year....if u will have divorce certificate that time then u can submit that if not u can simply tell them married status. in the forms it is the option if u want to accompany ur wife and children or not....u can simply tell them that she is not accompanying u....

every information u have tell them right.....
the situation u know better....so act accordingly