+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Work Permit From India

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dear All,

I am a new user to this forum and I would apologise in case I am asking the already answer question. I would like to known that is there anyone who applied for Canada work permit online from India? I would highly appreciate if people on this forum will share their experience.

I have applied for an online work permit from India on 13th December. From the date of submission my application profile showing the "Open status". Can anybody tell me is my application in processing or still waiting for the processing? Also, is there any effect on my application process as this is Christmas time. I would highly appreciate if someone can share their experience of submitting the application in December. My expected job joining is from 1st Jan.

I look forward to the reply.

Many Thanks,
Reema,

cvramana

Dec 17, 2016
I too am a candidate but I applied thro an agent. My agent told me that it might take a couple or months or more for you to get any response from Canadian government depending on the number of applications pending. Have patience.

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Thanks for your reply. but I saw some of the threads where in some cases work permit has been issued in 15 days. Let's hope for the best. If you don't mind me asking when did you apply?

Kaur C

Dec 14, 2016
karthik12m said:
Hi

I have applied Dec 1st .no updates yet. Anyone else got any uupdates
hi. I have applied since 14 November still no update... Processing time has crossed ... I'm confused abt visa processing embassy.. Is it Chandigarh or Delhi .. Someone told me SOWP application are processed in Delhi vfs

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
i applied on dec 12 2016 and still waiting . I guess it will take around 8 to 9 weeks for processing of online applications if medical upfront is also submitted along with documents

Kaur C

Dec 14, 2016
amy20 said:
i applied on dec 12 2016 and still waiting . I guess it will take around 8 to 9 weeks for processing of online applications if medical upfront is also submitted along with documents
in my case 9 weeks passed... Submitted all documents along with medical... But nothing

Kaur C

Dec 14, 2016
ReemaSingh said:
@Kaur C : - Why don't you submit a case-specific query http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
yesterday my husband visited lawyer for it... Most probably he submitted CSE

honeycanada

Nov 6, 2015
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right thread..But can anyone answer my query on what is the eligibility for work visa and what are the conditions for some one who is already in the EE pool.

Thanks and regards

PAVAN.v

Feb 6, 2017
Hello, guys I too have applied on Nov 30th of 2016 from Hyderabad. still no update. On the same boat as most of you.

Nara980490

Feb 5, 2017
Hellow frns
New to the forum. Need some advise.
I am dubai
One agent in dubai says that they gonna hired hotel staff to canada ottawa .
For the complete process they are charging around 8000aed.
I am woundering they will do or not.

Reactions: ELDHOSE7069ANN

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nara980490 said:
Hellow frns
New to the forum. Need some advise.
I am dubai
One agent in dubai says that they gonna hired hotel staff to canada ottawa .
For the complete process they are charging around 8000aed.
I am woundering they will do or not.
1/ Probably a scam when you have to pay for a job offer. If you pay, you can probably kiss your money goodbye.