+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online visitor visa application-query

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Hello all,
I have a query regarding the online visitor visa application

I have received an online message(in my cic account)whose title says ' Original passport request'
However when I click on open message,it open a PDF which asks to send the passport however it seems to be a generic letter without any application number,name or UCI

Please advise if I will receive another letter in the email which will have the specific details.

Cheers,

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
IT applicant said:
Hello all,

I have received an online message(in my cic account)whose title says ' Original passport request'
However when I click on open message,it open a PDF which asks to send the passport however it seems to be a generic letter without any application number,name or UCI

Please advise if I will receive another letter in the email which will have the specific details.

Cheers,
It is in your myCIC. No further authentication is required.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
IT applicant said:
Hello all,

Cheers,
Hye when did you apply ? and Where did you apply from?

shibinp

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jan-2014
Right click on the message/link and download the PDF - Save as/Save Target as/Save link as etc. (or after it opened in new window, save this into your disk. File->Save as or other ways depending on your browser) Also make sure to update your Adobe reader to the latest version. Then open it from your PC, it will work.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
I am going to apply for my mother super visa online:
I have few questions:
1.when apply online,paying the fee online through credit card after submitting the application there will be a reference code that my mother has to take with her to the visa center (in Pakistan) to drop passport and for bio-metric ,Now my question is will visa office there in Pakistan will also ask for all the documents which i already scanned and submitted? or there job is to take the passport and bio-metric.
2.I was reading in this forum that some visa centers in paksitan will ask you for visa fee over there even if you have pay online (i doubt this though)
3.How long it takes to process the whole thing (from submitting application to getting visa) in Pakistan.

Need your reply please.Thanks

letsmailme

Mar 11, 2015
shibinp said:
Right click on the message/link and download the PDF - Save as/Save Target as/Save link as etc. (or after it opened in new window, save this into your disk. File->Save as or other ways depending on your browser) Also make sure to update your Adobe reader to the latest version. Then open it from your PC, it will work.
Dear, please assist me with my unique case. I am Indian Nations working with NGO outside India. I want to apply for Canadian Tourist visa but there is no Embassy in this country. If i chose online submission then i will be asked to submit passport at Kenya embassy if visa is approved which i don't want to do. Is it possible to chose which country we can submit passport for visa stamping or it will always by default your country of residence. I have a good travel history of around 25 country in world but this time i am tense please advise.