+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE VISIT VISA APPLICATION QUESTION TRAVEL HISTORY

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
I want to know when u r applying online is there any question regarding previous travel history about any country.
Need urs help plz

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
But there is mentioned only residence or citizenship more than 6months in question no 8 but there is not mentioned anywhere regarding visit visa travel history for other countries.
Plz guide

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
But there is mentioned only residence or citizenship more than 6months in question no 8 but there is not mentioned anywhere regarding visit visa travel history for other countries.
Plz guide
There is... check well there's another form. Not really sure I think it should be in the family information form, can't remember exactly but I'm very certain that question was asked

Reactions: Usb999

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
Really plz try to REMEMBER bcz I didn't get
Bcz lots of people comments if u have any travel history of visit US with valid visit visa u can apply Canada visit visa under CAN+ and in this matter they r not asking too much documents.very rare

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Really plz try to REMEMBER bcz I didn't get
Bcz lots of people comments if u have any travel history of visit US with valid visit visa u can apply Canada visit visa under CAN+ and in this matter they r not asking too much documents.very rare
Have you started filling the form?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Okay. What are requirement they asked for.
The first one imm525... something like that, then passport, digital photo, invitation letter, family info. Imm5...
I dont have access to my system right now so I can't pinpoint the exact form that question is. But fill the forms given to you first, if you didn't see it then you can mention it in your LOE.