+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online visa got rejected but dint get rejection letter

bhaswa

Apr 3, 2014
Hi friends pls help,

I applied online for study permit on 24th march from London and My visa got rejected on 6 April but yet not received any letter of rejection, how many days it will take to receive the letter and how will they contact me is that by postal mail or by MYCIC.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to your MYCIC account you'll get a PDF file there. That is all. They will not send you anything else. All the best for next time.

bhaswa

Apr 3, 2014
Thanx for ur fast reply mate, I checked it on MYCIC but there is nothing attached on my file.

ayoinc

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Same here; what kind of procedure is that now? What do you think I can do to get the letter?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check your file online. If you applied online they NEVER send anything by snail mail.

MyCIC site is done very badly. You have to click on "hundred' places on the page before you open the right file.

bhaswa

Apr 3, 2014
@Regina, nope I checked it and can't find anywhere, and no response from CIC. atall, don't know what to do.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then I am not sure if they changed anything recently. When I applied last year they always used to send a PDF file with every mail (medical, passport request, decision etc. etc.). So can't help in this scenario. :-(

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgmbbd said:
Then I am not sure if they changed anything recently. When I applied last year they always used to send a PDF file with every mail (medical, passport request, decision etc. etc.). So can't help in this scenario. :-(
The pdf should be in the mycic. Hint! Check messages and status