+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Visa Application Travel Purpose Doc Upload Help

ChakT

Apr 4, 2013
Hey I will be travelling purely for Tourism purpose, and will also visit a friend there, now my question is what document I need to upload in my purpose of travel? Shall it be only my travel itinerary and hotel booking?

Much appreciate your help.

Thanks

grad_student

Dec 10, 2013
Hey ChakT,

I have exactly the same question. What document did you end up providing the embassy with? I hope you have gotten your visa by now. Please do reply.

Thanks

Keephope

Dec 2, 2013
write a notarized letter explaining your purpose of travel and make some declarations (below things that visa officer looks for, mention these in your declaration)) that you do not intend to stay or visit for any other reason other than tourism

Determine your eligibility–Visit Canada as a tourist
To visit Canada, you must:

•have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
be in good health,
•convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
•convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and

have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. it depends on things like how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. To find out more, ask the visa office that serves you're the country or region where you live.)
You may also need a:

•temporary resident (visitor) visa, depending on your citizenship(see Find out if you need a visa),
•medical exam and
•letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.