+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online visa application for my parents from my "mycic" account?

vanzea

Apr 8, 2018
same situation i got here,, now i am confused i want to apply visit visa for my parents and i created them a separate acct on cic, is this correct? or i just need one account for both of them? pls help..

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
Ok, so I added another family member on the application, now the additional fee and fields to upload documents have appear.

I guess, this is the way to apply online for parents.
I cannot find how to add another family member on the application. Could you please help me with that ?

pragatisharma

Jun 19, 2017
When i am uploading IMM 5257 and family information forms. A wait message appears and i can not see the forms like other forms. Is it normal ?

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019
I am really anxious right now, hope someone can answer my question, I have filed TRV for my SIster, and Parents ( Outside canada) and I am in canada, the account belongs to my sister, Sister is the respresentative as well ( Form uploaded), I have attached my Passport / Travel Tickets,in my Sisters application ( Because it asked for it )thinking, all documents would be shared for all three files, and for parents, I have attached all the rest of my documents for example, their ties to the home country and my job letter and payslips, Invitation letter and Letter of explanation, However when the group files transmitted online, the application number is different for all three of them, So now I am worried if they will be considering all the documents submitted with my sisters applicaition for my parents application as well, what are the chances of getting a refusal if my parents were missing the travel tickets and my passport copy. I have anyways sent a webform next day, to individual file numbers, any one have any thoughts on this, please share for peace of mind ?

Travel tickets submitted in sisters client information and purpose of travel, have all three names and DOB and the invitation letter is explaine for all the 3 applicants..

Last edited:

thehopeful1

Oct 27, 2018
I am really anxious right now, hope someone can answer my question, I have filed TRV for my SIster, and Parents ( Outside canada) and I am in canada, the account belongs to my sister, Sister is the respresentative as well ( Form uploaded), I have attached my Passport / Travel Tickets,in my Sisters application ( Because it asked for it )thinking, all documents would be shared for all three files, and for parents, I have attached all the rest of my documents for example, their ties to the home country and my job letter and payslips, Invitation letter and Letter of explanation, However when the group files transmitted online, the application number is different for all three of them, So now I am worried if they will be considering all the documents submitted with my sisters applicaition for my parents application as well, what are the chances of getting a refusal if my parents were missing the travel tickets and my passport copy. I have anyways sent a webform next day, to individual file numbers, any one have any thoughts on this, please share for peace of mind ?

Travel tickets submitted in sisters client information and purpose of travel, have all three names and DOB and the invitation letter is explaine for all the 3 applicants..
Hi did everything work out for you?