+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV Application - Awaiting Decision

pradeep_g5

May 4, 2011
Hi All,

From canada i applied for my brothers (currently in India) TRV on 26th Feb through online mode and still there isn’t any update on the application status. i called CIC they said to email delhi consulate, but they will take 28 days to reply back through the case specific enquiry from submitted on march 21, its been approx a month now, not sure what i need to do, shd i be contracting Ottawa office? could you guys suggest what needs to be done here, do let me know if more info is required, thanks.

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
what is the last updated you had from them as per your cic messages? was the last correspondence from Delhi or ottawa? if ottawa (a generic email), mostly likely it has not been forwarded to Delhi yet if approved. If Delhi (the correspondence should have their letter head), email them again or use the online inquiry form

good luck !!!!

pradeep_g5

May 4, 2011
thanks, the last updated date is the same as the submission date, feb 26th 2014. looks like ottawa generic email as it doesn’t have delhis letter head, this letter is just a confirmation stating that the application is submitted. i called CIC they said talk to delhi, through india.gc.ca you can only submit case specific form however the TAT is 28 days for them to reply + if they feel so no obligation. there isn’t any processing TAT on the website as well for online applications. have submitted the case specific form last week shd i send a follow email now ? would that no impact my application status ? not sure whats going on with the application!!!

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
i would recommend you be patient has its most likely not yet reviewed/approved in principle by Ottawa so Delhi will not have anything nor respond to any inquiries. I can tell you from experience they reply within 10 business day if a file is with them

good luck !!!

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
IS IT TRUE THAT ACCORDING TO SOME NEW REGULATION TRV CAN ONLY BE APPLIED FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND NOT COUNTRY OF STAY IF YOUR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS?

MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS PAKISTAN AND I AM CURRENTLY ON A VISIT IN YEMEN. I WANT TO APPLY FOR TRV FROM YEMEN. IS THAT POSSIBLE?