ONLINE SUPERVISA APPLICANTION FOR my mother

harinder1827

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A1111 said:
Today my mother received "original passport request" . TO send the passport to Canada immigration i found in CIC that we can drop the passport at nearest VAC office. is there option to send via post or coruier please clarify
Thats really fast for you.

Thank god man..Congrats. send it via registered post asap

annemarie91104

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
hi i want to apply supervisa for my mother in the philippines but i dont have work im stay at home mom for my 4kids.but my husband works and we have meet the LICO cut off can me and my husband apply a super visa for her? ive red the requirements it says child/grandchild can apply how about my husband as his mom in law? pls help me before completing the forms....

thank u.

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
annemarie91104 said:
hi i want to apply supervisa for my mother in the philippines but i dont have work im stay at home mom for my 4kids.but my husband works and we have meet the LICO cut off can me and my husband apply a super visa for her? ive red the requirements it says child/grandchild can apply how about my husband as his mom in law? pls help me before completing the forms....

thank u.
that exactly what I did , I don't work ,but my husband does .so u apply upon the houshold income which is ur husband's income right now !!
good luck

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Thanks Harinder and Manal .I am not sure about the address i should send the passport. Because when i searched online it showed the option of dropping at VFS office. COuld you please share the info and address for sending via register post?

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
which visa office did ur mom apply from ? u can check on the website for addresses depending on the country

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Manal, I applied it for my mom via online. she did medicals in chennai. But for passport request can we send it via post or only option to drop at VFS office? please clarify

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
as far as I know u can send the passport via courier such as DH_u will pay the return fee as well _ to the closest visa office to where ur mom is .
u can always call that office and ask them .

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
A1111 said:
Hi Kuljit,

belwo are doc and supporting doc i showed
financial proof( propery ,income,Ca statement, bank statement)
mother passport copy
digital photo check CIC for specification
super visa insurance ( taken here in canda)
relationship proof ( my birht certificate and my passport having her as mother in it)
invitation letter from me
my financial proof( pay stub , bank statement, employer letter)
my mother travel ticket (booked as my friends was traveling in march to canada)
IMM5257 form and IMM5645 form

Also you will get detail check list if you go online and apply ..the CIC.GC.CA gives you the check list clearly and instruction guide will help you

Hope you got info wat you looking for

Good luck
Thank you mucj for a great info
Can you tell do i have to make an account for muself on mycic or should my parents make their accoints to apply?