+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE SUPERVISA APPLICANTION FOR my mother

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Jan 16- Submitted Online Super Visa Application for my mother.
Jan 19- Request for Medical test (received via email)
Jan 21 - My Mother went for medical test
Jan 25 - CIC.GC.ca status updated " Passed" for medicals

What will be next step for my mother's visa process? If its passport request to stamp visa, how will my mom get the passport request for stamping? by email or post? Please clarify.

Thanks in Advance

harinder1827

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a long wait. you should have done medical in advance to save time.
wait for atleast 3-4 weeks then you will get an email which will tell you what to do. Hope you have done supervisa medical insurance for your mother as well.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
A1111 said:
Jan 16- Submitted Online Super Visa Application for my mother.
Jan 19- Request for Medical test (received via email)
Jan 21 - My Mother went for medical test
Jan 25 - CIC.GC.ca status updated " Passed" for medicals

What will be next step for my mother's visa process? If its passport request to stamp visa, how will my mom get the passport request for stamping? by email or post? Please clarify.

Thanks in Advance
Hi can you please give information on papers u submit online from your mother side? And from your side..?
I am applying for my parents..

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Thanks Harinder for the reply.
will it take 3-4 weeks after medicals requesting for passport? if so, totally how long will it be to get the visa stamped because ,i had booked my mother ticket as my friend is flying to canada during last week of march.

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi Kuljit,

belwo are doc and supporting doc i showed
financial proof( propery ,income,Ca statement, bank statement)
mother passport copy
digital photo check CIC for specification
super visa insurance ( taken here in canda)
relationship proof ( my birht certificate and my passport having her as mother in it)
invitation letter from me
my financial proof( pay stub , bank statement, employer letter)
my mother travel ticket (booked as my friends was traveling in march to canada)
IMM5257 form and IMM5645 form

Also you will get detail check list if you go online and apply ..the CIC.GC.CA gives you the check list clearly and instruction guide will help you

Hope you got info wat you looking for

Good luck

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
harinder1827, i was been told without Medical request letter from canda immigration i cant do medicals so i waited for the medicals request and did my mothers medicals :(

harinder1827

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A1111 said:
harinder1827, i was been told without Medical request letter from canda immigration i cant do medicals so i waited for the medicals request and did my mothers medicals :(
Thats wrong.. i did in advance. Website clearly tells you what you need before you apply.

i think you can wait till feb and if no updates then user RTI..just type RTI in cic web and you will know what do next. Just wait and hope that you get it in this month because they are really slow with super visas :mad:

harinder1827

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait till this month ends..there is a guy from Dec 18 waiting...just says medical passed...have patience..even i am waiting

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
hey guys , my mom's medical were passed since Dec 30th !!! and yet no reply or anything .
do u think after medicals passed they will give the visa or still they can refuse it ??
i am so stresssed out because of this ...I first applied and submitted the online application on
Nov 12 2015

what do u think??

harinder1827

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manal85 said:
hey guys , my mom's medical were passed since Dec 30th !!! and yet no reply or anything .
do u think after medicals passed they will give the visa or still they can refuse it ??
i am so stresssed out because of this ...I first applied and submitted the online application on
Nov 12 2015

what do u think??
Nov 12 is scary. Call CIC, email them writing URGENT in subject or contact nearest VAC.. Make efforts . sometimes they just dont pay attention. You need to get their attention on ur file.

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
i emailed them since the medical exam has been passed for one month now .
and they mentioned in the website that medical for TRV takes one month after hearing a reply ..

anyways ,I am waiting for any reply now and tired of waiting ...

what do u think ?
what are the chances after medicals are passed ?????

harinder1827

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manal85 said:
i emailed them since the medical exam has been passed for one month now .
and they mentioned in the website that medical for TRV takes one month after hearing a reply ..

anyways ,I am waiting for any reply now and tired of waiting ...

what do u think ?
what are the chances after medicals are passed ?????
hope u get it in a week but try calling CIC

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
What number should i call , and since i am bot the applicant they will not reveil any info on phone , i emailed them two days ago lets see !

A1111

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Today my mother received "original passport request" . TO send the passport to Canada immigration i found in CIC that we can drop the passport at nearest VAC office. is there option to send via post or coruier please clarify