+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Study Permit - Payment Issue

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
Hi,

Anyone else facing this problem, i am using the new online study permit application from abroad.

I am unable to pay my fee usingmy credit card.

My bank is rejecting it becasue thye say the merchant website is charging $0 instead of $125.

I have email CIC and also written to the WebMaster.

Please share....

Samir

Amal.W

Feb 6, 2013
you MUST write the address (in payment section) EXACTLY as same as the address that the MasterCard has been mailed to. any dots or abbreviation will affect, and then you will not be able to complete the payment.

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
Hi,

As i said the transaction is reaching my bank and being declined becasue the amount is $0.

Anyone else has any ideas?

Samir

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
samirsikander said:
Hi,

As i said the transaction is reaching my bank and being declined becasue the amount is $0.

Anyone else has any ideas?

Samir
I will be paying soon... I will let you know what happens... And kindly update whatever happens to this problem of yours...

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
samirsikander said:
Hi,

Anyone else facing this problem, i am using the new online study permit application from abroad.

I am unable to pay my fee usingmy credit card.

My bank is rejecting it becasue thye say the merchant website is charging $0 instead of $125.

I have email CIC and also written to the WebMaster.

Please share....

Samir
I had experienced exactly the similar problem, emailed everyone even called but all in vain. (It gave me a message "transaction not approved 211" )
At the end, after wasting so many days on it, I went for paper application. :(

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
I am using visa card.

I have asked one my cousins in canada to pay from there (Maybe the merchant doesn't except international credit cards becasue of fraud).

I will you in a couple of days what happens.

Samir

peppermint77

Apr 18, 2013
Hi,

I'm from Austria, I am having the same problem. Bank says CIC specified no amount in the online payment form. How did you resolve this problem? Please reply, it's urgent!!

Thx

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Guys apply online is better or or paper based is good and how long it take to process my application as i am applying from UK.

Regards