+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Study Permit Applying Facility !!!

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hi,

As I was exploring the CIC Website, I found out that One can apply for Study permit online... There is an eligibility test and I am (Indian) eligible to apply online. Has anyone from India used this service.... Has anyone applied for a study permit using online services.... I know anyway you have to mail your documents to them... Some of my doubts are

1. If you apply online, Will VFS get involved. Or Do we have to send the documents on our own, or can we seek the help of VFS
2. Is it better to go for paper application...

Which is better guys,
* Paper (Through VFS)
* Through agents or representatives

Thank you

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
I asked the same question yesterday, i am from pakistan i am too eligible, even the required documents are less.

I am confused but i have decided that i will apply online and take a chance.

I think Nobody will be avialable as they have only opened online application to the rest of the world on december 15th 2012.

Samir

ahmad36

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajosephhh said:
Hi,

As I was exploring the CIC Website, I found out that One can apply for Study permit online... There is an eligibility test and I am (Indian) eligible to apply online. Has anyone from India used this service.... Has anyone applied for a study permit using online services.... I know anyway you have to mail your documents to them... Some of my doubts are

1. If you apply online, Will VFS get involved. Or Do we have to send the documents on our own, or can we seek the help of VFS
2. Is it better to go for paper application...

Which is better guys,
* Paper (Through VFS)
* Through agents or representatives

Thank you
I also have this confusion
I think it is the new system
If any one can guide please help....

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
samirsikander said:
I asked the same question yesterday, i am from pakistan i am too eligible, even the required documents are less.

I am confused but i have decided that i will apply online and take a chance.

I think Nobody will be avialable as they have only opened online application to the rest of the world on december 15th 2012.

Samir
Hi Samir.... Do you know what to do after applying online and paying the Visa fee... Obviously we need to send them the signed application, passport and other documents... The thing i don't know is, whether we can send them via VFS, or we should directly send them to embassy...
Me too thinking of applying online...

ahmad36

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ajosephhh
which session you are applying for? summer or fall

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
@ajoseph

I am still in the process of gathering documents, once i submit all of them and pay the fee then we will a claer picture. The cic website says that once the fee is paid the next steps will be informed, hence we have to wait. In my case it might take 2 months to gather documents as i am away for a while from pakistan. but i am not in a hurry as i ahave LOA for Fall 2013.

Samir

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
samirsikander said:
@ ajoseph

I am still in the process of gathering documents, once i submit all of them and pay the fee then we will a claer picture. The cic website says that once the fee is paid the next steps will be informed, hence we have to wait. In my case it might take 2 months to gather documents as i am away for a while from pakistan. but i am not in a hurry as i ahave LOA for Fall 2013.

Samir
Hi Samir,
But I am applying for Summer 2013... So I have to file First.... I will tell you how it works after applying...

ahmad36

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for reply
I will apply for fall 2013. Please share your experience and details after applying online

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
Hy joseph r u applying online? .. i saw tht too after u inboxed me abt it.. but i think then thr wil b noone whose head I wud eat up to follow up... i dnt knw m pretty unsure... and by the way did u get GIC?

prathapg86

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Has any one tried the digital signature or the online application. I called up a consultant and tried getting the information, She said the online system is not fully up ??? and we might miss some documents or fields to fill up.. So ultimately she finished scaring me that this might delay the Visa process... :mad:

Thanks,
Prathap

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
prathapg86 said:
Hi All,
Has any one tried the digital signature or the online application. I called up a consultant and tried getting the information, She said the online system is not fully up ??? and we might miss some documents or fields to fill up.. So ultimately she finished scaring me that this might delay the Visa process... :mad:

Thanks,
Prathap
I just learned, Summer 2013 students do not apply Online... Do paper applications...

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jasmohra said:
Hy joseph r u applying online? .. i saw tht too after u inboxed me abt it.. but i think then thr wil b noone whose head I wud eat up to follow up... i dnt knw m pretty unsure... and by the way did u get GIC?
No brother, I am still waiting for admission decisions.....