+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Status: "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED"

ttkh

Oct 27, 2009
Hi Outbound,

Congrats on your PPR. I have a question for you. I noticed my status change to "Medical results.." on Monday last week but I didn't receive any email or mail from them about the PPR. My visa office is also Buffalo. Should I email them ? Did u email them about your case ? I keep checking my mail box everyday.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Yours is on its way as well, give it at least two weeks and start contacting ~ All I can say to you is "Congratulations"

ttkh

Oct 27, 2009
ECAS change were on Monday last week. I will wait till the end of this week then fire an email to them. There is a position I would like to apply and its death line is Nov 20 and of course it requires the status. I am thinking to fly to Buffalo as well. Good lucks for everything, Outbound.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
outbound, i've been away from my pc after the last message i sent you.
i told you you are on your way to canada didn't i?
congrats my man. i will be joining you very very soon.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Chandan,

You was right, I got it next day via email. Do I have to wait for the Regular mail PPR or I can just take that to the Buffalo office for visa stamping?

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
why waiting for the regular mail? go for it straight away, don't forget to have a printout of the copy of that e-mail with you. also don't forget you need to go along with some passport photos and your international passport. enjoy.

ttkh

Oct 27, 2009
Outbound,

Just wonder you put email as a preferred way of communication in your application. I did put email in my application but didn't receive any email from them yet. Also my status still in process ??? did you status change to decision made ?

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
No,

Status still says "In Process" but when you click on it, there are two messages, one is when they start processing your application and the other is "Medical Results Have Been ..." so if yours says the same thing like mine, you should be receiving PPR soon. I did not put email as my communication but I asked them questions several times via email, so they decided to email me via that email address.

Hope this helps!

ttkh

Oct 27, 2009
Hi Outbound,

Have you been to Buffalo to get your visa stamped yet ? I emailed them and they told me my application is still in process. Which documents you need to bring over there ? Hopefully I will fly there once I receive the PPR request through email. Good lucks.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Need to get the pictres plus Eye color and height of each person on a paper and passports, that is about it. Oh and plane ticket to Buffalo as I don't live near.

rameshparsad

Nov 7, 2009
Hi To all
I have done my medicals with PCC and RPRF long time ago in July 2009. Does that medicals were cleared or still they could question? I am getting my PR soon or may be getting into more hassles? I am so worried.
Will they sand RPPF receipt?
I am checking my ECAS everybody and its showing "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" from Sept 2009. I am in Canada and I applied in July 2008.
Any suggetion will help me out.
Thanks

rameshparsad

Nov 7, 2009
"Passport Request"

Hi all
I have done my medicals with PCC and RPRF long time ago in July 2009. Does that medicals were cleared or still they could question? Am I getting my PR soon or may be getting into more hassles? I am so worried.
Will they sand RPRF receipt?
I am checking my ECAS everyday and its showing "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" from Sept 2009. I am in Canada.
Any suggestion will help me out.
Thanks

rameshparsad

Nov 7, 2009
When I will Get "Passport Request"

Hi all
I have done my medicals with PCC and RPRF long time ago in July 2009. Does that medicals were cleared or still they could question? Am I getting my PR soon or may be getting into more hassles? I am so worried.
Will they sand RPRF receipt?
I am checking my ECAS everyday and its showing "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" from Sept 2009. I am in Canada.
Any suggestion will help me out.
Thanks

ttkh

Oct 27, 2009
Ramesh, we are on the same boat. They updated my status in the beginning of Oct but I didn't receive any email for PPR request yet. I emailed Buffalo but receive a general answer "In process". I don't think you should worry too much about it unless you have death line to become a PR. 99% of cases after medical status updated result in PPR requests. Good lucks to us :).