+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Status: "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED"

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Hello All,

When Online status (e-CAS) changes to "Medical Results Have Been Received" what does this means? Please can someone shed some light on this as I am very confused and nervous.

Does this means PPR coming? And if this is a indication for PPR, hpw long will it take, like rough idea, I applied at Buffalo USA.

Many thanks in Advance..

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Thanks for your reply,

I have done medical long time ago in April, does this incorporates that Medicals were cleared or still they could question. I am trying to figure out if I am getting a PPR soon or may be getting into more hassles.

Thanks,

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
If there's something unclear about your standard medical tests, usually the doc who examined u will ask u to do some extra tests. If that didnt happen, u can be almost certain that your medicals are clear.

The chances of u getting in to more hassles due to medicals is like one in a million. very very slim. so don't worry. relax. chill.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Thanks,

It just says "We start processing......"
and now "Medical Results have been received"

It doesn't says that Decision made, should I expect a PPR and when - just a rough idea will be fine... I know no one can tell for sure..

Thanks,

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Outbound,
Just be patient all will be ok. Outbound i have a question and no one has ever given me an answer or even a suggestion. Please could anyone suggest if he or she has an ide.

The question about my online status. I have sent full application and have received AOR but my timeline still shows only the information from Nova Scotia.

Question1: When should i expect a change in my ecase?
2) Are there any visa offices that never update their information on ecase? This is because i am so worried about the fact that it is not changing like other applicants are explaining about their online status it guides you very well. But without this i will never know what is happening to my file. Sometimes letter gt missing on the way , but if you have information on your ecase then you can write them a letter. I am so worried.

My visa office is Abidjan and i have no other members from this visa office Poor me no one to get experience from.

Any suggestion will help me out.

Thanks alot.

Canadaforall.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Canadaforall,

Thanks for hijacking my post, I do not have any answer for your question, actually I am in my own tussle and looking if someone can reply to my question that when should I expect the next update.

Please try to post another topic which concerns your question.

Thanks,

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
outbound, when did you check your e-cas? If it was recent, like a few days ago, then expect a letter asking for your passport for them to put your visa. That letter should come either this week or next. Pls update us once you receive the letter.Also, start looking for cheap flights to canada asap as you are on your way to that 'promised land'.
I wish you the very best in canada.
My e-cas is also showing medical results have been received. I have already submitted my passport and am now waiting for my visa.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Thanks for the reply,

I have checked the ECAS on Friday it was same old and didn't say Med Results Recei....Now on Monday, it changed to Medical Results Received.. So it happened today which means I should expect this in coming week..

I will go to Buffalo myself and get the visa if it comes.. Just need that letter in my hands, I will go through land so I don't need a flight - thanks for encouraging words, it was a long wait..just want it to be over.

How long after the status change you got the PPR?

Thanks,

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
If your status changed today then your passport request letter is already on the way to you lucky man.
Now u can party, it's worth waiting for. I am also expecting my passport back any moment from now.

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
Hello All,

Today I have received the PPR via email. Thanks to God it is over and thanks to all of you who were great help and support...

Outbound

Jul 25, 2009
uwindsor said:
@ Outbound
Are you in status in Canada, or in USA
I am in the US and pre Feb 27th 2008 case, means old case.

My Timeline;

Applied Feb 19th
AOR May 2008
Doc Req: October 2008
Med Req with PCC: Mar 2009
Sent all by: May 2009
PPR: Oct 2009