+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online status for MPNP 2013

param7791

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada
;

My file was transferred to NDVO in May 2014. And after that the above text is what I see for my application status. Has anyone else experienced this?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
this is strange, but try and inform ur sponsor about dis cos am not expecting a 2013 applicant to still be in assesment in process by now, or may be u didnt fill vital part of ur application, tell ur sponsor to go to mpnp office fast, and inform them d situation with ur file number, am sure they will tell ur sponsor wat to do there, address manitoba provincial nominee program 7th floor damn avenue, winnipeg manitoba canada, tel ur sponsor to go there NOW

param7791

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Ayokunlex01 said:
this is strange, but try and inform ur sponsor about dis cos am not expecting a 2013 applicant to still be in assesment in process by now, or may be u didnt fill vital part of ur application, tell ur sponsor to go to mpnp office fast, and inform them d situation with ur file number, am sure they will tell ur sponsor wat to do there, address manitoba provincial nominee program 7th floor damn avenue, winnipeg manitoba canada, tel ur sponsor to go there NOW
Every thing is done, the interview and sponsorship thing, even paid the immigration fee, all I'm waiting now is for the medical request from the visa office.
The visa office says the file is in process.
The NDVO has a processing time of 20 months, does that has anything to do with it?