+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Spousal Work Permit.

newhere78

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
memadhud said:
In open work permit form there is a section for "Details of intended workpermit in canada" in this they have asked whick permit you need to apply i ticked open work permit but in rest section they have asked details about prospective employer in canada which i donot have as i am a spouse of a study permit holder and need permit to start work so what do i fill in those columns.should i leave it blank and validate the form or say N/A .....can you help me with filling this form......
Yes just leave them blank or write OPEN WORK PERMIT in all other fields.

PS: Could you kindly generate your own thread that way you would get proper replies.

newhere78

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
O_Canada said:
I believe this Continue Button was on the same Page Once Receipt was generated after Online Payment through Credit Card. Frankly saying I do not remember what were the options after payment, When I paid online the online receipt was just showing Text , Images etc were missing it was like text document and I clicked on one button to continue further and it transmitted the application.

Can you see what happens if you Press Next Button ? Is this website asking you to pay again ?

If this website is asking you to pay again then I believe no point in paying 150 CAD$ again . Better to apply through Paper Application method and you can attach this Payment Receipt with the Paper application as proof of payment and they can let you know if they are going to accept this payment or need separate Payment of 150$ . This is just my thought and I am not an Immigration expert , but I think this is the only logical way of sending your application without paying again.
On the receipt it clearly says transaction approved and there is this button on the bottom left saying to go back to CIC website, I should've gone back to the website where supposedly this continue button might have been to transmit I dont remember, or I must have closed the window,I dont remember, but they got my money but not the application dox, this surely is flaw in their system. I really dont understand Canada being a first world country is so far behind in technological advancements, that they are having difficulties putting up a flawless system for visa, Singapore has been having it for years and works perfect and you get result within 3 days in most cases.