+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PR card renewal application for minors

AhmedAli

Apr 10, 2015
Hi,

I have a basic question. Can I apply online for the renewal of PR card for my child who is 6 years old? If yes, can I use my Account to apply for the renewal application of the PR card for my child or do I need to create a seperate account under his name?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a basic question. Can I apply online for the renewal of PR card for my child who is 6 years old? If yes, can I use my Account to apply for the renewal application of the PR card for my child or do I need to create a seperate account under his name?
See my answer last month!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your response was for paper application. I would like to know if online application can be made for minor and can I use my online account to apply for my child PR card renewal?
Fair enough. But I still suggest paper over online.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not able to find your answer last month? How can I search fornit

Thanks I would like to apply online. Do you know if for online I can use my online account to apply for my child?
Under your username and the date, you see the number of posts you replied/created, which currently "12". You click on 12, and you will see your previous post. Sorry I haven't tried online before and read many bad reviews in this forum.

ANUMOHAN

Apr 15, 2024
Hi,

hai, have you tried online? I have created online account and created my application. How can I create application for my kid? Please help

Anne12345678

May 5, 2024
Hi,
Have you gotten an answer? I have the same question.
I submitted mine and started a new application on my account for my kid, but I am not sure if it's the right procedure because I can't find the answer anywhere and it's impossible to call to IRCC.
IMM5444 form seems to have a glitch. I can save page 5, then I filled 5.1 Have you travelled or lived outside Canada in the past five (5) years? with no, which is the correct answer, but the "complete and return to application" button is still gray and I cannot save and complete the form.
I have tried everything, nothing works. I have no clue what could be the problem and the system doesn't return any error messages...it's so frustrating.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
My minor children are currently OUT of canada and pr cards will expire in few months but I am in Canada, can i renew their pr cards? They have met the required residency days. Thanks!