+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online payment?

alwarez

Sep 23, 2017
I wanna do online payment for my Citizenship application .. any one still having problems or its working fine?
Thanks

EveM

Nov 27, 2017
I had a problem today with paying online for my permanent resident card renewal. The payment using my credit card went through but before the official receipt was generated it posted an error message. I do have the receipt number but not the official receipt with the bar code to send with my application. It has not been emailed to me yet. Does it take a while to get this official receipt emailed??

surya99

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
I had a problem today with paying online for my permanent resident card renewal. The payment using my credit card went through but before the official receipt was generated it posted an error message. I do have the receipt number but not the official receipt with the bar code to send with my application. It has not been emailed to me yet. Does it take a while to get this official receipt emailed??
Give them 48 hours in that time you will automatically get official receipt.

EveM

Nov 27, 2017
So in 48 hrs the official receipt with barcode should be emailed to me? Thanks for your reply fingers crossed