+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online long distance relationship PR Sponsorship Application

Alghali11

Mar 4, 2019
I am looking for help regarding proving my genuine relationship with my girlfriend, we met only online since Dec 2020 and this December I will visit her in her country and stay around 3 weeks and probably getting married to her there if things go well, we have been in touch every single day in 2021 we have many video calls chat messages in different platforms and I am planning to collect many other evidences during my visit/marriage before I return to Canada in order to start her sponsorship application later, my family may and may not be able to attend the wedding due to visa complications so far, I would like some thoughts of experts or people with similar cases if they think these are good enough evidences so far ?
otherwise I have the option to get engaged to her in this visit and have the marriage few months after but I am leaning into the first option if it's not going to get us into troubles in her sponsorship application. any advices will be of a help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am looking for help regarding proving my genuine relationship with my girlfriend, we met only online since Dec 2020 and this December I will visit her in her country and stay around 3 weeks and probably getting married to her there if things go well, we have been in touch every single day in 2021 we have many video calls chat messages in different platforms and I am planning to collect many other evidences during my visit/marriage before I return to Canada in order to start her sponsorship application later, my family may and may not be able to attend the wedding due to visa complications so far, I would like some thoughts of experts or people with similar cases if they think these are good enough evidences so far ?
otherwise I have the option to get engaged to her in this visit and have the marriage few months after but I am leaning into the first option if it's not going to get us into troubles in her sponsorship application. any advices will be of a help.
Getting married on your first in person visit isn’t advisable. Would be much better to have at least one in person visit before getting married.

Reactions: Alghali11