+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test sign in problem

AShark

Aug 13, 2021
Hello,
I received to write citizenship test between Aug-6 to Aug-26, since day one I Been trying to access and I couldn’t pass it step 1, I put it correct UCI number and application Number, i contacted the office that sent me, never had any response back, contacted technical team, they replied yesterday and all they said was “ we are able to verify the test link is active please try it tomorrow” I did tried day after and the problem still there, I’m using MacBook Air, with safari browser, I also called them, all they said is they don’t see any problem, I’m not that crazy , I’m putting the correct information, Long story short, I will be more appreciated if you guys help me out or some of you had experience before.
This is the message I’m getting when I sign in “

You can’t take the test right now
Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now.

thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello,
I received to write citizenship test between Aug-6 to Aug-26, since day one I Been trying to access and I couldn’t pass it step 1, I put it correct UCI number and application Number, i contacted the office that sent me, never had any response back, contacted technical team, they replied yesterday and all they said was “ we are able to verify the test link is active please try it tomorrow” I did tried day after and the problem still there, I’m using MacBook Air, with safari browser, I also called them, all they said is they don’t see any problem, I’m not that crazy , I’m putting the correct information, Long story short, I will be more appreciated if you guys help me out or some of you had experience before.

thanks.
Well, unfortunately, only the IRCC office can fix this. Email them, mark it as urgent and tell them you're getting this error message and you need this fixed. Also tell them you've contacted them multiple times before and didn't get any assistance.

This sucks. I hope you get your situation resolved soon.

Reactions: AShark

AShark

Aug 13, 2021
Well, unfortunately, only the IRCC office can fix this. Email them, mark it as urgent and tell them you're getting this error message and you need this fixed. Also tell them you've contacted them multiple times before and didn't get any assistance.

Thanks raj, not gonna lie to you, I sent more than 6 emails, I’m a point just to give it up, can’t do more that that.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks raj, not gonna lie to you, I sent more than 6 emails, I’m a point just to give it up, can’t do more that that.
:-( . Not sure what else you can do. If you raise a webform, they'll take like 10 days to respond. I guess you have to keep emailing them until they fix it. I'm sorry about the predicament you are in :-( .

General66

Jan 25, 2022

Having same issue were you able to resolve the issue and how ?

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
werw

Having same issue were you able to resolve the issue and how ?
I was going to ask have you tried another laptop? Surely if yours isn't working then by the power of deduction try another and if that's not working then 'yes' there is an issue....not having a go I promise but I guess from what you said, I was unsure what you'd done to troubleshoot the issue

manishpet

Dec 25, 2019
Hello,

thanks.
Hey! How was your problem solved? I am in the same boat as you. I Keep getting error message.