+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Citizenship Test / interview date 2021

bilalahmed786

Sep 4, 2015
Hi,

Can you please help me to answer my question regarding the Citizenship test date and procedure:

I got my application acknowledgment email / AOR on 23 September 2021 and right now the status is In Progress

I am planning to travel for 3 months for my wife surgery on the following dates: 10 November 2021 till 20 January 2022

My concern is if I get an invitation for the test in the meantime can I do the test online while sitting in another country or has it to be in Canada?

Also what is the time frame they give to prepare a test ?

or can I reschedule a test?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Congratulations on your AOR, there is an option to take the test outside of Canada as of now, not sure about the future though. However, they will let you know if you are taking the test outside of Canada what will you have to do.

Good luck

ptothej

Aug 3, 2018
Hello Folks, Have a question for those that are waiting in the citizenship line and for those that have gone through the process: I have just completed my presence requirements and sent my application to the Nova Scotia Office. I am still waiting for an AOR. My Question to this group is, is the citizenship interview still mandatory? I have seen many posts where the individuals have gone from the citizenship test straight to waiting for an oath ceremony. My question is everyone still required to undergo the interview? if so, will it be on the same day as the test and will it be virtual?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hello Folks, Have a question for those that are waiting in the citizenship line and for those that have gone through the process: I have just completed my presence requirements and sent my application to the Nova Scotia Office. I am still waiting for an AOR. My Question to this group is, is the citizenship interview still mandatory? I have seen many posts where the individuals have gone from the citizenship test straight to waiting for an oath ceremony. My question is everyone still required to undergo the interview? if so, will it be on the same day as the test and will it be virtual?
not everyone gets an interview.