+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
You will get it soon hopefully. Tracker shows between 22 to 28 sep. mine is 30 . Hopefully i will hear from them next week

I am so looking forward to that day omg it's been such a long wait. I think I will have to do a special fasting for that lol
Good luck and let us know the good news next week. ;)

Reactions: Mahyar85

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
i applied in2017, they requested some additional information, I sent the information, in 2019 they replied to me that they had no record of my application ?
I have the mailing receipt
payment receipt
copy of letter requesting additionAl information

I re-applied using the same package again in 2019, so far I have all items as ‘complete’ , except oath ceremony, which lists as ‘not started’
When is ur AOR date for 2019 application?

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hi guys!

I’m new to this thread! I just wrote my online citizenship test yesterday. All the tabs were closed while I was writing the test, but an Adobe Flash Player pop up took place and I got a message while writing the test saying “it looks you’re away from the laptop” or something along those lines but I closed it within seconds and continued to proceed with taking my test. I passed thankfully but I l’m just worried if this will invalidate my score. Also, when taking a photo of my ID, I tried my best to centre it and make it clear but it was little unclear because my webcam quality is not as good as my phone or iPad. I’m worried these two things will invalidate my score. Can someone provide some sort of insight?

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys!

I’m new to this thread! I just wrote my online citizenship test yesterday. All the tabs were closed while I was writing the test, but an Adobe Flash Player pop up took place and I got a message while writing the test saying “it looks you’re away from the laptop” or something along those lines but I closed it within seconds and continued to proceed with taking my test. I passed thankfully but I l’m just worried if this will invalidate my score. Also, when taking a photo of my ID, I tried my best to centre it and make it clear but it was little unclear because my webcam quality is not as good as my phone or iPad. I’m worried these two things will invalidate my score. Can someone provide some sort of insight?
So you did test yesterday wait until today at least 24-48 hrs for them to updated their stuff.
Don't stress if IRCC don't accept they will let you know within a couple days as they did with me and I just redid test. Oh and my picture was mirror flip which is crazy I didn't had time to figure out how to change it and it wasn't the best quality however, if they flip it back they would be able to see everything that's printed even though it wasn't the best quality.

Good luck I am sure you're okay.

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
So you did test yesterday wait until today at least 24-48 hrs for them to updated their stuff.
Don't stress if IRCC don't accept they will let you know within a couple days as they did with me and I just redid test. Oh and my picture was mirror flip which is crazy I didn't had time to figure out how to change it and it wasn't the best quality however, if they flip it back they would be able to see everything that's printed even though it wasn't the best quality.

Good luck I am sure you're okay.
Thank you for the quick response. My file is at the Scarborough office so I’m not too sure if it’ll be 24-48 hours till they respond. Hoping for the best, thank you again!!!!

Reactions: Spiceislegirl

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Thank you for the quick response. My file is at the Scarborough office so I’m not too sure if it’ll be 24-48 hours till they respond. Hoping for the best, thank you again!!!!
That's the same location as mine I redid my test 12:30am 2nd time lol just wanted to get it over with and they updated my result to completed within 24 hr.

Reactions: 0975682

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
The client support agent told me that my application is "in review"

What does it mean when the application "In review"?

What is the difference between "in review "and "in process" ?

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
The client support agent told me that my application is "in review"

What does it mean when the application "In review"?

What is the difference between "in review "and "in process" ?

Hi there it means your application is in progress unless someone else tells otherwise. Below are the different status and what they mean.
Overall status

At the top of the page, you’ll see one of the following statuses:
  • In progress” means we’re still reviewing your application.
  • A “Congratulations!” message means you’ve successfully become a Canadian citizen.
  • Closed” means
    • we refused your application, or
    • you withdrew (cancelled) or abandoned your application
We’ll contact you before we close your application.

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hi there it means your application is in progress unless someone else tells otherwise. Below are the different status and what they mean.
Overall status

At the top of the page, you’ll see one of the following statuses:

• In progress” means we’re still reviewing your application.
  • A “Congratulations!” message means you’ve successfully become a Canadian citizen.
  • Closed” means
    • we refused your application, or
    • you withdrew (cancelled) or abandoned your application
We’ll contact you before we close your application.
Actually the agent told me IRCC reviews the application because I rescheduled the citizenship test twice. I did not know why it is a problem in rescheduling the test.