+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Im september 2019 applicant, did my test dec 2021 and was asked to send my pp copies to scarbrough office. Test and BV were completed. Will this be my last step Finally???
more than 2 years :(

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Im september 2019 applicant, did my test dec 2021 and was asked to send my pp copies to scarbrough office. Test and BV were completed. Will this be my last step Finally???
more than 2 years :(
Hopefully, Once pp copies matches your form submission and there is no inconsistencies I think you should be ok. Keep fingers crossed

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Normally, what is the next step after the citizenship test? And when physical presence, language, prohibitions are updated to "completed"? Is it before Decision Made?

Reactions: Kornet

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Any 2019 applicant here? I only have test and background done. Requestes for po copies to send to scarbrough office then nothing has been new since
I am 2019 applicant but I had submitted copies of all travels from my passport initial application so never got pp copies request. Nevertheless after you finish test and once they are satisfied with copies sent I am sure soon all will be updated to completed. BTW what is your timelines?

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I am 2019 applicant but I had submitted copies of all travels from my passport initial application so never got pp copies request. Nevertheless after you finish test and once they are satisfied with copies sent I am sure soon all will be updated to completed. BTW what is your timelines?
Thank you for reply.
started progressing: september 30th 2019
background completed : nov17. , 2019
Test completed : dec 13 2021
Janurary 7th 2022 :Got request letter to send my all full color passport copies ( they mentiond on the letter they need more detailed for my physical presence in order to become citizen (just to mention my pp is 1362 days )
Janurary 11th 2022 they have recieved the letter in scarbrough ON.
i have not been asked yet for an interview. They needed my pp copies.
now on tge trackes says between 22 and 28 of december they are finalizing. Hopefully next will be mine.
but the thing is more than 2 years have passed and i have not reached my DM level

Reactions: Spiceislegirl

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Thank you for reply.
started progressing: september 30th 2019
background completed : nov17. , 2019
Test completed : dec 13 2021
Janurary 7th 2022 :Got request letter to send my all full color passport copies ( they mentiond on the letter they need more detailed for my physical presence in order to become citizen (just to mention my pp is 1362 days )
Janurary 11th 2022 they have recieved the letter in scarbrough ON.
i have not been asked yet for an interview. They needed my pp copies.
now on tge trackes says between 22 and 28 of december they are finalizing. Hopefully next will be mine.
but the thing is more than 2 years have passed and i have not reached my DM level
Did you check the old system eCAS only there you would see DM.
The new tracker will show in progress until you finish OATH.
BTW my AOR is November 2019.
Check the old system login eCAS on IRCC website and let me know.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
How do i do that?
Did you check the old system eCAS only there you would see DM.
The new tracker will show in progress until you finish OATH.
BTW my AOR is November 2019.
Check the old system login eCAS on IRCC website and let me know.
I checked it says We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
I tried case number and unique number but doesnt work

Spiceislegirl

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I checked it says We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
I tried case number and unique number but doesnt work
That's because you probably entered the information incorrectly. It's case sensitive if you make a mistake I find that it usually says that.

Type it in carefully and you will see it works.