+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hello friends. My wife submitted her Online Citizenship test on March 1st and today we received fingerprint request for her for the second time.. So does that mean her test results were officially accepted. Btw she scored 19/20 but she forgot to take her PR card picture before the test. But later she sent her PR card through webform. Its strange that her fingerprint request came from IRCC Vancouver. Our visa office is Scarborough. Please advise. Thank you.
from experience with my wife, it took her 6 weeks for IRCC to send her a re-test after she forgot to upload her picture ID. So I am very sure your wife would be writing the test again but that can change as well. It’s frustrating after so much wait before she was sent an email that she will be writing the test again.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I didn't open the facebook site, it was an automatic notification, Someone has sent me a message or a comment. I didn't think about blocking notifications before the test.
I did not open any new tabs but did not close the gmail what I clicked to link the test. I immediately took the test when accessed to the link. Even I did not close all tab but believe it not an issue bz i did not open a new one, just went through a normal step.

Sanaei

Mar 19, 2021
Just wanted to gauge how many Scarborough office applicants here with Decision Made?

We did test on 23 Jan but fingerprints delayed the process, however finally had Decision Made this morning.

Who else is in same boat?
Had my test Feb 13, my interview Mar 13 2021 and status still in progress. Called IRCC and they said my criminality check was expired and they are waiting for that to come

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Had my test Feb 13, my interview Mar 13 2021 and status still in progress. Called IRCC and they said my criminality check was expired and they are waiting for that to come
What is being asked during an video-interview? Please share.

Nikola10

Feb 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Once you passed the test, what kind of interview IRCC do, Is it a video conference. Basically, I want to know what the interview is about once you pass your citizenship test

Tirani

Mar 23, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Once you passed the test, what kind of interview IRCC do, Is it a video conference. Basically, I want to know what the interview is about once you pass your citizenship test
The questions they ask are mentioned to be confidential. But just have the originals of the copied documents that you submitted for your application handy. Like the passports, Canadian ID’s as an instance. They would ask you to verify them for sure.
Also, you bet it’s a Microsoft team video conference. Download it and make an account if you already haven’t.
Good luck

Last edited:

ypra

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
In Process: 14-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015/done remedical and PCC prior to Interview
Interview........
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Hey folks, how hard it citizenship test would be on a scale of 10. I am getting 80% on all those online tests for 1st time and then second attempt I am scoring almost 100. Really this test making me nervous.

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
All,

My friend received this :

"Good Day, IRCC will be contacting you about your citizenship application on mar xx b/w 9:30 - 10:30 am ..."

what does this mean guys ?