+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE Citizenship Application NO AOR

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
I applied online on January 2021 and still no AOR

I submitted 4 webforms requesting an update and IRCC keeps sending me automated responses. I am soooo frustrated.

Anyone is in the same situation?
Yes I'm in same situation. Submitted online on March 4, no AOR till date, not even an email after submission. Their website says they are sending AOR for applications received will of May 14, 2021. Tried reaching them all I get is automated responses. How do I even know if the application was successful?

Reactions: Taha786

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
same status...but i think its fine..people who didnt get any confirmation email(online app submitted in jan/feb) still got their AORs..they are processing feb/march online applications right now so i guess when the time comes, we should get AORs too..
Thank you. Mine was submitted on March 4th, no confirmation email, no AOR

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello, Do we receive an email after we apply online. I applied mine on April 25th no email. Can anyone please reply? If we get an email can you please share the email ID. Thank you.
I did not get an email after applying on March 4th and no AOR till date

Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
Yes I'm in same situation. Submitted online on March 4, no AOR till date, not even an email after submission. Their website says they are sending AOR for applications received will of May 14, 2021. Tried reaching them all I get is automated responses. How do I even know if the application was successful?
Thankyou Same here still.

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the online citizenship application. So, I'm able to access my online application by entering my credentials and see a confirmation that I've submitted my application successfully, but for some reason I can't log out of my online application. There's no "log out" option even though you have to be log in to see your online application.

Has anyone experienced the same situation.
Mine has a log out option, at the top right you'll see "More". It has the logout option in there. If you are using a phone or tablet, you might try using a laptop and see if there's a difference. ✌

pliscki

Feb 21, 2016
I received my AOR today. Online application sent on May 12th.
I also received a confirmation email but it was in the spam folder. In fact the first emails I was receiving were all going to the spam folder, which doesn’t seem to be happening anymore.

Reactions: Adityacv

Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
Hi
I too submitted my application on 22nd May 2021. I didn't received an automated email but when i log in to check the application it says successful ly submitted. I didnt receive my AOR still. Whats your status now..
Hi I received my Aor Today. online application 23rd may. Best wishes for you.