Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my time line

Applied for Canadian TRV (online): Nov 11, 2013
Received PP request: Jan 14, 2014

My wife and I had applied for the TRV together. In the letter we received, we were suggested to choose location depending on where we had lodged out application from. So in our case we applied from US therefore our option are either LA or NY.

That been said;However, I am not certain on the process of sending passports to for the visa stamping. Even though we had applied together as a family, we both have different Application no as well as UCI no. Does anyone know whether I should be sending the pp separately or combine?

wolverine13

Nov 20, 2013
HoneyBadger said:
Here is my time line

My wife and I had applied for the TRV together. In the letter we received, we were suggested to choose location depending on where we had lodged out application from. So in our case we applied from US therefore our option are either LA or NY.

That been said;However, I am not certain on the process of sending passports to for the visa stamping. Even though we had applied together as a family, we both have different Application no as well as UCI no. Does anyone know whether I should be sending the pp separately or combine?
Thank you HoneyBadger for the information. I'm sorry I do not know the answer to your question. But I am going to be in the same dilemma when I receive a pp request because I too applied with my wife. If you do find the answer elsewhere, do please post it here. Thanks again!

andys2013

Dec 26, 2013
HoneyBadger said:
Here is my time line

Congratulation!!!

You can send both passports in one envelope but make sure you enclose passport request letters yours and spouse.

PizaVisa

Jan 8, 2014
klaustacy said:
Finally got passport request!

submitted: Nov. 3rd with my spouse
passport request: Jan. 15th (both)
Wow that's great!
Keep posted about the receipt of the PP back!

PizaVisa

Jan 8, 2014
Finally I also got the intimation.

Applied - 15th Nov
PPs requested - 16th Jan
PPs sent to NY - 16th Jan (overnight USPS)

Did anybody who sent the PP get any updates?

Nayeemchy

Jan 6, 2014
Hi guys, what did u put in "country of residence" and "country where you applying" on your TRV application form? Did you put USA or your home country ? Please help coz I applied from USA and I put USA to both question. And I'm soo worried now. Please answer somebody???

wolverine13

Nov 20, 2013
Nayeemchy said:
Hi guys, what did u put in "country of residence" and "country where you applying" on your TRV application form? Did you put USA or your home country ? Please help coz I applied from USA and I put USA to both question. And I'm soo worried now. Please answer somebody???
I answered the same and I got a passport request. You should be fine.. just be patient...

nathan1018

Jan 16, 2014
PizaVisa said:
Finally I also got the intimation.

Applied - 15th Nov
PPs requested - 16th Jan
PPs sent to NY - 16th Jan (overnight USPS)

Did anybody who sent the PP get any updates?

Hi,
Applied - 20th DEC
PPs requested - 13th Jan
PPs sent to NY - 16th Jan ( USPS EXPRESS)

Just now I found that VAC at NY was closed. I am confused that whether they can process my passport. Can I get the passport with visa stamp?