+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application_Visa Submission_Payment Online

lina-pina

Dec 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am using the online visa application system for submitting documents for temporary visa (visitor's visa) outside Canada. I passed all the stages. However, I cannot make transaction for a visa fee. Do I need specifically have only Canadian bank card? If so, this is so stupid.

I checked with my bank and they told me that everything is ok.

Any suggestions...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I am in a big trouble...

pangopoy

Nov 14, 2012
sorry for the late response, im considering to process mine on january, but now im doubtful to do it online, might just submit personally in embassy with a bank draft.....wish u luck

pangopoy

Nov 14, 2012
and BTW, make sure you using either VISA, Mastercard and or American Express cards are the only acceptable.

reema.aggarwals

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lina-pina said:
Hello everyone,

I am using the online visa application system for submitting documents for temporary visa (visitor's visa) outside Canada. I passed all the stages. However, I cannot make transaction for a visa fee. Do I need specifically have only Canadian bank card? If so, this is so stupid.

I checked with my bank and they told me that everything is ok.

Any suggestions...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I am in a big trouble...
how did u sign application form online?

lwoodi

Jan 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
21-01-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
Med's Request
22-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-03-2015
I would recommend submitting payment through your bank. I did my online application Oct. 27th for my PGWP, got my payment receipt etc. Got a letter on Dec. 5th saying they can't giv eme visa cuz I didn't pay! I have of course contacted them with my receipt number and time stamp that the online system issued me, they acknowledged their mistake, but I am still waiting for them to review and issue me the PGWP ... so when I should have gotten it on Dec. 5th I didn't and now its another month later and still nothing, based on a mistake on their end as my online account showed I had everything submitted .. but from their end they didn't see my payment and never sent me an email notice to let me know ... but just sent a final letter saying rejected. Online system seems to not be working.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lwoodi said:
I would recommend submitting payment through your bank. I did my online application Oct. 27th for my PGWP, got my payment receipt etc. Got a letter on Dec. 5th saying they can't giv eme visa cuz I didn't pay! I have of course contacted them with my receipt number and time stamp that the online system issued me, they acknowledged their mistake, but I am still waiting for them to review and issue me the PGWP ... so when I should have gotten it on Dec. 5th I didn't and now its another month later and still nothing, based on a mistake on their end as my online account showed I had everything submitted .. but from their end they didn't see my payment and never sent me an email notice to let me know ... but just sent a final letter saying rejected. Online system seems to not be working.
The OP is applying outside Canada for a TRV via the new electronic system. The only way you can pay is by credit card.