+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

dee30

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Hi,

Has anyone submitted citizenship application through online ? How easy is the process ?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Some people in the forum did and specified that they got a confirmation email.
Some others, in the first days, complained that there were errors when they wanted to send their applications. Dunno if the stability issues are still a thing today.

In all cases, apart from those stability issues, nothing was said regarding the difficulty of the process. I suppose it's quite similar to the current paper one, which is already very easy (at least compared to the PR application).

dee30

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Some others, in the first days, complained that there were errors when they wanted to send their applications. Dunno if the stability issues are still a thing today.

In all cases, apart from those stability issues, nothing was said regarding the difficulty of the process. I suppose it's quite similar to the current paper one, which is already very easy (at least compared to the PR application).
Thank you

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017

Oh that's strange, because I submitted my application online but I didn't get any confirmation email.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Oh that's strange, because I submitted my application online but I didn't get any confirmation email.
I assume that you received this message online after submission. You would get it after they review the application.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-online-citizenship-applicants.712647/page-14#post-9048954
We’ll review your application to make sure you
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents
  • paid the fees
If your application is complete, we’ll
  • start processing your application
  • send you a confirmation email (acknowledgement of receipt or AOR)

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
I assume that you received this message online after submission. You would get it after they review the application.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-online-citizenship-applicants.712647/page-14#post-9048954
We’ll review your application to make sure you
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents
  • paid the fees
If your application is complete, we’ll
  • start processing your application
  • send you a confirmation email (acknowledgement of receipt or AOR)
Yes I saw this message on the webpage after submitting the application successfully. There was no email though. I will wait for the confirmation email (I believe that will be AOR).

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes I saw this message on the webpage after submitting the application successfully. There was no email though. I will wait for the confirmation email (I believe that will be AOR).
That's probably my mistake then. I understood those message as being a mail people receive after they apply. My bad.