kusha32

Jul 1, 2017
anyone applied online study visa?
i am going for fall 2017 intake for FDU vancouver
i have applied on 24th june online application
anyone know processing time if anyone had applied online

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
So probably online visa application is faster then offline application process?
paper application is faster than online, the reason is you already submitted your passport with the paper application, wheres in online application, they are going to request for your passport in case your application will approved, which will again takes around 2 to 4 days.

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
Is there any difference in success rate of online and offline application??
Not really, but with the paper application, it will assure that you application is complete whereas in online application, chances of missing any kind of information is high if documents will not submitted carefully, so i recommend you to go for paper application if you are going to apply for study visa, because you will have lots of documents in study visa.

kusha32

Jul 1, 2017
I have submitted my online application on 24th June
My profile is below
12th commerce from Gujarat board in 2012 with 67%
After that I was involved in my father's business
From November 2016 I started preparing for IELTS n I scored overall 6.0 n not less 5.5 in all modules
I have got admission in Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) @ Vancouver with 50% scholarship
So may I able to get visa?

Expertadvise

Jul 1, 2017
I have prepared my SOP with the help of professionals SOP makers
This is Good that you prepare SOP with the help of professionals, because SOP must be read by Visa officers, because it wont's take long to visa officer to read SOP and SOP is the main part of Study visa process.
Your profile is good, sure success rate is high and hope your intended study would match your previous studies.

kusha32

Jul 1, 2017
I have applied on 24th June online application so appropriate when will I get reply from visa officers?