+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application

Lambeen

Mar 18, 2014
i need to send my application for an extention on my visitor permit. I want to do it online. I signed up for a GC key, so after that is it pretty staight foreword? I just have to scan my documents and upload and figure out how to pay the fee. I have a headache where are my tech savvy kids when i need them. thanks for any tips. Can i fill out the forms by hand and scan them and then upload ? or do they want you to fill them out online so they can be validated?

MrEnergy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am not such expert, but I did it recently, so I can help ...

1- sign in with your GC key,
2- start the questioner and answer all questions, for you and your family members, if there is any,
3- review your answers,
4- a list of the required documents will be issued to upload the documents,
5- for online applications, there is no need to print, sign, and scan ... just fill the application and all other forms electronically and upload them without live signature,
6- scan also the required documents and your personal photo with specifications,

GOOD LUCK,

Naila Iffat

Mar 25, 2014
Hi,

I am an Indian citizen and I have applied for a visit visa to Canada online, along with my mother, father and son (my husband will not be accompanying us). We have made a group application under my father's name and uploaded all the documents online, & paid the fees as well.

In about a week's time my mother and father got a 'passport request letter'. I, on the other hand, got an email requiring an NOC from my husband regarding my son's travel and an ID proof of my husband. The email mentioned a link for any further correspondence and there was an option in it for uploading the new documents. I have already done that and it's been a week but I haven't got mine or my son's 'passport request letter' yet. I only got an automated reply saying that the office has received my mail.

Does anyone have an idea how long this could take. We want to send all the passports together for visa stamping. Any ideas/tips would be really helpful! Thanks!

Lambeen

Mar 18, 2014
Thanks so much MR ENERGY, what got me was that if i mailed the forms in i didnt need the same documents , didnt need a photo either, they asked for different documents like wedding certificate etc but not needed for online app. very confusing. I think i did it, we shall see. Thanks again

topesade1

Feb 11, 2014
Submitted application for wife and I online 25th of March.
Got notification today for wife only,TRV approved.
No notification for me?
Wife is the principal applicant.
Any advise?