+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application Timeline

marian ereno

Dec 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am new in this forum and just submitted my MPNP application last November 2013 so I am not really aware of how this works or if someone already posted this topic. I would like to ask how long it takes for online applications to be processed or for the whole process itself? Well, at least the average turn around time. My brothers application before were all done through papers mailed back and forth from Canada to the Philippines so it took them at least two years before they were able to leave. I would be the first to try the online application so I'm a bit anxious of the whole process since I think it's a bit different from my brothers' process (or is it?).

Thank you in advance for your help. :-*

Kind Regards,

Marian

Bibut

Dec 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Marian,

I have PMed you the link for a google document about timeline. You can check it there. :)

dentist77

Nov 12, 2013
Dear Marian
Unfortunately Canada's all immigration services work very slowly. I applied in april 2013 under PNP and only today they'v changed status "in process". I guess it will take an ages to pass this stage too. So, it works but u need to be very patient. Good luck!!! :)