+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
i applied for my parents on June 4th , status showing reviewing eligibility (from 23rd June) .
After that no update .
My brother is getting married on 26th July . any suggestions.
I sent e-mail 2-3 times to CIC but no update. :(
My parents are worried

D_K_T

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Just want to share my timeline:
Applied for my uncle aunts TRV on : June 15
Started reviewing : July 3rd
Decision: approved today
Passport requested: July 6th

Was second attempt for my uncle aunt.
Previous application was submitted on April 11 and refusal MAy 18.

This was second attempt - Visa approved:)

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Pmalhi

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi All,
I have applied for my in-laws (who are in India) and here is the timeline
Applied Online : 08/Jun/2018
Review started: 09/Jun/2018
It's been 31 days (online average is 28 Days) and it still says "Submitted" and "Review of eligibility in progress"
Most of my friends who applied during around the past couple of months got less than 25 Days

Waiting for the approval/passport request and will share the date/timeline once we get the same.

Is this normal? I am scared as the it is in the same state of eligibility review from a long time...

Do any of you know whether the processing will happen in Canada or the respective country (India) for online applications?

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
Hi All,
I have applied for my in-laws (who are in India) and here is the timeline
Applied Online : 08/Jun/2018
Review started: 09/Jun/2018
It's been 31 days (online average is 28 Days) and it still says "Submitted" and "Review of eligibility in progress"
Most of my friends who applied during around the past couple of months got less than 25 Days

Waiting for the approval/passport request and will share the date/timeline once we get the same.

Is this normal? I am scared as the it is in the same state of eligibility review from a long time...

Do any of you know whether the processing will happen in Canada or the respective country (India) for online applications?
Hi ,
I also applied online for my parents on 4th June but not decision yet .

Maankaur

Jun 12, 2018
i applied for my parents on June 4th , status showing reviewing eligibility (from 23rd June) .
After that no update .
My parents are worried

@Bryanna any suggetions

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
After that no update .
My parents are worried

@Bryanna any suggetions
You can send an email again + Case Specific Enquiry/web form. Do include proofs of your brother's wedding.... and request the visa office to let you know if they need any additional documents/information to make an early decision

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi Experts,
Do any of you know where the online applications be processed? Sometimes, the updates/ passport requests come in Indian Day time and sometimes in Canadian Day time. Really wondering where they get worked on...

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I have applied for Visitor visa to Canada through paper application to VFS Bangalore on June 1. Currently it was updated to eligibility review on June 28 th no update from then?
Today i got an update but there was no message.

Any idea's on time line. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, I have applied for Visitor visa to Canada through paper application to VFS Bangalore on June 1. Currently it was updated to eligibility review on June 28 th no update from then?
Today i got an update but there was no message.

Any idea's on time line. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.
That's a ghost email. You can expect a decision soon