+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application return .

legao

May 10, 2022
Hi guys. I have online application on 04 Jun, I get an update email today, but is returned, looks like miss something.

But there is nowhere does it tell me what's missing. How could I know what missing?

"Application status: Returned

One or more of your items need to be corrected. Check below for details."

MariOTh

Sep 5, 2022
Hi guys. I have online application on 04 Jun, I get an update email today, but is returned, looks like miss something.

But there is nowhere does it tell me what's missing. How could I know what missing?

"Application status: Returned

One or more of your items need to be corrected. Check below for details."
From what I read from people who got their applications returned, it takes a few days for IRCC to send you details what you missed

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Hey guys the same thing happened to me twice. Just got mine returned for the second time for the exact same consent and declaration thing. I nor my spouse didn't get a letter of explanation the first time or now. We are so confused and don't know what to do:(

legao

May 10, 2022
Hey guys the same thing happened to me twice. Just got mine returned for the second time for the exact same consent and declaration thing. I nor my spouse didn't get a letter of explanation the first time or now. We are so confused and don't know what to do:(
Call IRCC ,ask agent what happen, they will help you.
1-888-242-2100

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022
read the email. They should have told you what documents/signitures are missing . I strictly followed their instruction then resubmitted, now I have already processed my application