mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Hi Everyone,
Now I just uploaded my documents, and then tries to login after about an hour or.so, but to my surprise it wouldn't allow me to login amy more. Once I login and then press Contine button it givea the error that unable to retrieve your login information. Plz help me. I am already. running low on time.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
mohsinis said:
Hi Everyone,
Now I just uploaded my documents, and then tries to login after about an hour or.so, but to my surprise it wouldn't allow me to login amy more. Once I login and then press Contine button it givea the error that unable to retrieve your login information. Plz help me. I am already. running low on time.
You are providing the correct login credentials?

Otherwise, try 'forget password'.
Or wait for some time and try again later shortly.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
My login credentials are fine. In fact, it does log me in and when I press continue button after the login, it returns with the error that we were unable to retrieve your login credentials. (I think it is a reference to my security questions)
I am really confused, please help me!

flamingfire

Jun 18, 2014
I am having the same problem. I receive email notifcations but I cannot view them on my account. I have tried changing my password, cleared the cache, nothing has helped. What else have you tried?

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
mohsinis said:
Hi Everyone,
Don't worry dear, I also faced this issue 2 days back. I also did numerous workarounds but nothing helped. After a day it again started working fine without any workaround.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
That's a relief! Well actually I just made another account and lodged the application with it. Quick fix, lol.