Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
feyan said:
hello, everybody,

i need your help on clarifing online application.

i am Chinese and i am residing in China right now, my lawyer in Canada help me to submit my application online and inside Canada. now my question is :
does the process time is 15 days or 3 months?
15 days is current Applications Submitted Inside Canada process time
3 months is current process time of Beijing embassy

Regards,
I doubt that is possible. Your current location and residency status dictates whether your application can be processed INSIDE Canada. So i think 3 months from Beijing would apply

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalpan said:
Hi,
Will be processed from Beijing and its 3 months

hi any possible less than 3 month? Do you guys any experience before? Process time less than the average time in CIC

Regards

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
feyan said:
hi any possible less than 3 month? Do you guys any experience before? Process time less than the average time in CIC

Regards
Oh yes, but that is purely by chance and your case's strength vs the average lot that submits at the embassy plus the time of the year that you apply.

To give a concrete example average work permit processing times are around 8-9 months in my home country. However, if you apply late in the year or very early (after september and with in january), there are fewer study visa applicants (which has highest priority, then trv and then work permits) and are mainly aimed at september classes starting session. Plus towards end of year, each embassy is trying to meet its net goals of minimum applications processed as constrained by the CIC. Combine this with a good case of temp worker, i know at least 2-3 of my friends in IT with quite clear application, got processed with in 2 months and few days.

I am pretty sure some of these factors would definitely apply to Beijing as well. But the point is, you cant really say for sure and have to take a chance here.

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Oh yes, but that is purely by chance and your case's strength vs the average lot that submits at the embassy plus the time of the year that you apply.

To give a concrete example average work permit processing times are around 8-9 months in my home country. However, if you apply late in the year or very early (after september and with in january), there are fewer study visa applicants (which has highest priority, then trv and then work permits) and are mainly aimed at september classes starting session. Plus towards end of year, each embassy is trying to meet its net goals of minimum applications processed as constrained by the CIC. Combine this with a good case of temp worker, i know at least 2-3 of my friends in IT with quite clear application, got processed with in 2 months and few days.

I am pretty sure some of these factors would definitely apply to Beijing as well. But the point is, you cant really say for sure and have to take a chance here.
thanks fkl . the process time here means receive a complete package to get the visa ? including med checkup and mailing time of passport .

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
feyan said:
thanks fkl . the process time here means receive a complete package to get the visa ? including med checkup and mailing time of passport .
yes.

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
alijumani said:
My wife also applied for an online work permit on last February 22, 2014 to CHC Islamabad and yet to hear anything since then. Which date did you applied?

hi have you heard any thing from embassy or same like me i havet heard any thing yet plz update ur status thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
KRMALIK said:
hi have you heard any thing from embassy or same like me i havet heard any thing yet plz update ur status thanks
Application was rejected on below mention reasons:

Length of proposed stay in Canada.
Your personal assets and financial status in Pakistan

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
alijumani said:

[/quot

hi
i m very sorry to hear that ur wf application is rejected.
i m bit confused about my application that they taking very long whether they are going to do same like yours application or there is any chance to get visa bcz its more than 4 and half month i havet hear any thing
what u think about my application plz let me know thanks

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KRMALIK said:
alijumani said:

[/quot

hi
i m bit confused about my application that they taking very long whether they are going to do same like yours application or there is any chance to get visa bcz its more than 4 and half month i havet hear any thing

received PPR.
my question is my laywer submit my application online inside Canada and it would route to Beijing Canadian embassy. since i am living in Shanghai.
now, should i mail my passport to Beijing or Shanghai? both have VAC.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
hi
I would suggest you to contact your MP and inquire your application through him.

best of luck, I am meeting the Immigration lawyer today to discuss my SOWP case with him let see.

MrsKhurram

May 9, 2014
Hi all,

I applied for open work permit on March 11, 2014 and have had Biometrics scan on April 02, 2014. Subsequently received Medical Information letter on May 22, 2014. I have had Medical Examination on May 29,2014 and status has been changed to Medical examination passed since June 04, 2014. Can anybody give me an idea that how long it will take them to proceed with my application?

Good luck to all!

MrsKhurram

May 9, 2014
Hi all

I am happy to share that yesterday I received letter from Visa officer to forward my original passport :)

Good luck to all

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
alijumani said:
I would suggest you to contact your MP and inquire your application through him.

best of luck, I am meeting the Immigration lawyer today to discuss my SOWP case with him let see.

ok great but mp means?
{member of parliment}
if its that so how can i contact with mp n i dont thinks there is any role of mp here in pakistan to getting visa