+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application for TRV, how to check the processing time? please help!

Sykeepfit

Mar 3, 2014
Hi everyone,

i applied for my TRV Feb 21st online, only got the confirmation letter a day after submission. i am curious anyone who applied similar time get any updated yet?

I applied within US, but i believe the processing time should apply to online TRV processing time which i could not find.

anyone knows what is the TRV online application processing time? what submission time applications are they working on right now?

much appreciated!!

Sykeepfit

Mar 3, 2014
moreover, i had received 2-3 email notifications saying that there is an update on my CIC account, but i logged in. nothing changed. what does this mean? good sign or bad sign?

Sykeepfit

Mar 3, 2014
does anyone know the processing time of online application? or the email address i can write to Canadian consulate?

Bluesmoke

Mar 17, 2014
I am thinking the processing time should be around 13 working days..
My friends who did the same filing as I did, they have got within 1-2 weeks.

I am worried now.. please suggest..

Sykeepfit

Mar 3, 2014
I just got the original passport request!! it is a long wait though.

I emailed them last week about the precessing time, i guess you could also email them to ask.

I guess you will receive your email really soon, I submitted my application Feb 21.

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sykeepfit
Where are you going to send your passport? What are you going to send with the passport other than the letter asking for it.

I applied last week of February online from the US and still no answer. I received couple of empty messages though. No updates!
Thank you

Bluesmoke

Mar 17, 2014
Thanks for the update Sky..that lighted a hope again

fingers cross hope for the best..

I have sent an email to delhi immigration abt the processing time too.
thanks again

Sykeepfit

Mar 3, 2014
hi bonitaellada:

I am going to send my passport to whether NY or LA, have not decided yet.

I guess they are processing the Feb applicants.

best luck to all of us.

sy

Leopold_31

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Does anyone know how do they choose the visa office where online application is processed? My wife has a pasport of one country but is staying in another country for now. So which one will they send to?

Bluesmoke

Mar 17, 2014
I did not get any option to choose the visa office, i think they will sort out according to the country you or applicant are residing or applying from.

I might be wrong