+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Applicants From Pakistan, Do Check This.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
So those of you who applied online from Pakistan and have given your biometrics, you must have received a receipt from the VAC of your respective cities once the biometric were submitted. On this receipt there would be a tracking ID - a 20 digit alphanumeric code. Use the tracking ID to check the status of your application on the following link: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/trackyourapplication.html

And please do tell what does it say. Mine says that your processed passport has been dispatched and this is bemusing because I didn't submit any passport at all, Could this be some sort of a glitch? I applied online on 18th June and gave my biometrics on the 25th of June.

Do reply, please.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
I think this is some sort of generic glitch. It shouldn't really matter, right?
When did you apply, btw?

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
xxalikhanxx said:
yeah online applicants get the status of there application on mycic .
Correct.

the tracking ID which my friend mentioned above iis only for bio-metrics.

i did confirm this from one of the representative in VAC Karachi.

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Hi guys,

I have a question if anyone can please answer.

Can I apply online for study permit on MyCIC and then only go for biometrics to VFS?

How does it work? Which documents do I need to take to VFS for only biometrics?

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
shinningstar said:
Hi guys,

I have a question if anyone can please answer.

Can I apply online for study permit on MyCIC and then only go for biometrics to VFS?

How does it work? Which documents do I need to take to VFS for only biometrics?
once you applied online you will received a letter regarding biometrics and once you need to visit VAC for biometrics

you need to take your passport and the letter which invites you for biometrics / thats it

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
sam89 said:
once you applied online you will received a letter regarding biometrics and once you need to visit VAC for biometrics

you need to take your passport and the letter which invites you for biometrics / thats it
Thanks a lot sam89. appreciate the help.