+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP (PNP) when to move to another Province?

SunnyBond

Jun 18, 2021
I have received PR using ONIP (PNP). I am currently in Toronto Area. I have a job which is permanent remote and my employer is from US. I can work from any Province in Canada. My siblings lives in Calgary. I don't know many people here in Toronto and my parents also doesn't like it here as they feel very lonely. How soon I can move to Calgary? Is 1 year after receiving PR ok time frame Or I have to complete 2 years? Who do I need to inform before moving to Calgary in immigration department?

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
I have received PR using ONIP (PNP). I am currently in Toronto Area. I have a job which is permanent remote and my employer is from US. I can work from any Province in Canada. My siblings lives in Calgary. I don't know many people here in Toronto and my parents also doesn't like it here as they feel very lonely. How soon I can move to Calgary? Is 1 year after receiving PR ok time frame Or I have to complete 2 years? Who do I need to inform before moving to Calgary in immigration department?
hi, did you happen to complete your move? i am in the same situation... want to move also from Ontario to Alberta... I'm already 1 year 5 months as OINP